QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Digimon
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Digimon » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 10.11.05
  DigimonPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by completeandutter~OTAKU Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

You may think that's it's dumb, but everyone has their own opinion. I love it. I love the first and fourth seasons. I love Kouji.

If you do like it, well then you're welcome to post. If you don't you're welcome to post anyways. I don't care.

If you think about it, the whole idea of it is so complex. In ALL of the seasons as a whole.....I would write more on the subject, but I gotta go. My mom's gonna kill me if i don't. Night'! (please visit my site, if it's on my profile or email me please. I like having friends...OH and if you're on GAIA, look me up, I'm koujiFREAK101)

10.11.2005, 12:56 AM completeandutter~OTAKU is offline   Profile for completeandutter~OTAKU Add completeandutter~OTAKU to your buddy list
Crystal218
Susuwatari

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Crystal218 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I absolutely love kouji (yeah and a bit of Tai)

the 4th season is the best: Digimon frontier (but the tamer series was prettay ok too)

its not dumb. I lov it (along wiv all my fav animes)! yay

10.11.2005, 04:07 PM Crystal218 is offline   Profile for Crystal218 Add Crystal218 to your buddy list
Goddess Nayru
Tanuki

Registration Date: 09.18.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Goddess Nayru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Digimon is ok..I don't like how they kept going...they keep making new characters! It's so confusing!! XD

Evil Enough For You?

10.13.2005, 02:12 PM Goddess Nayru is offline   Profile for Goddess Nayru Add Goddess Nayru to your buddy list
Crystal218
Susuwatari

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Crystal218 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i think the dub is worse than the eng version (blah blah blah digivolve to....!) yer that got on my nerves.

keep making new characters? its only 4 sets to remeber and only bout 5-10 each. not too hard 2 remember. lol

12.05.2005, 07:06 PM Crystal218 is offline   Profile for Crystal218 Add Crystal218 to your buddy list
anumalik
Kodama

Registration Date: 05.23.06
  not a bad show..Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by anumalik Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Digimon was my ultimate favorite show during middle school, I loved watching it, and unlike pokemon it had a totally different atmosphere. Pokemon was my favorite in elementary school. I also loved singing along to the theme song starting in the beginning in the mornings when I used to watch the show. I hardly rememer what the show is about, but rememeber being totally obsessed with it in middle school. It was too bad when they stopped showing it during saturday mornings, because I never got to see it again.

...when I look at him
I can see a boy hidden in the depth of his piercing blue eyes,
a boy who is longing his freedom......

06.05.2006, 10:21 PM anumalik is offline   Profile for anumalik Add anumalik to your buddy list
shiawase
Ohmu

Registration Date: 03.09.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by shiawase Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

You are so right anumalik. Pokemon was elementary, Digimon was middle school, so was Medabots.

~Akarui Tsubasa~

I will save myself from the world I created.

06.06.2006, 01:07 PM shiawase is offline   Profile for shiawase Add shiawase to your buddy list Send an Email to shiawase Homepage of shiawase
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Registration Date: 01.03.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

pokemon i liked in primary school, never liked digimon. pokemon was on tv first, so digimon was always seen as a rip off to us, for the simple fact their names sounded similar

cheers

06.08.2006, 07:42 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
Kouchou
Kodama

Registration Date: 06.05.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kouchou Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i only watched the first two series ^_^ but i think my fav one was gatomon(sp?) the white cat thing it was cute and also lady devimon she rawked

06.08.2006, 11:15 AM Kouchou is offline   Profile for Kouchou Add Kouchou to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks