QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Funs, Where are you from?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern - Tavern General Discussions Funs, Where are you from? Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2  3  4  5    »  ]
Tolga
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 10.12.05
  Funs, Where are you from?Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Tolga Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Dear Funs,

I'm interested what countries are you from?

I'm from Russia, Moscow.

Rgds,
Tolga

10.13.2005, 07:28 AM Tolga is offline   Profile for Tolga Add Tolga to your buddy list
Juliet
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 10.06.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Juliet Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I come from China~

11.16.2005, 10:07 AM Juliet is offline   Profile for Juliet Add Juliet to your buddy list
nanashi
Ohmu

Registration Date: 01.27.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i come from Tokyo, Japan.

11.16.2005, 01:15 PM nanashi is offline   Profile for nanashi Add nanashi to your buddy list
wushu-4-ever
Warawara

Registration Date: 06.06.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by wushu-4-ever Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

the Netherlands

Post last edited by wushu-4-ever on 11.16.2005, 02:02 PM.

11.16.2005, 02:01 PM wushu-4-ever is offline   Profile for wushu-4-ever Add wushu-4-ever to your buddy list Homepage of wushu-4-ever
Goddess Nayru
Tanuki

Registration Date: 09.18.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Goddess Nayru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

-breathes- I'm from Alabama...but before that I came from mississippi, but before that I came from North Carolina, and before that I came from South Korea, but even Before that, I came from Ansbach, Germany. =3 where I was born. and then next year I'm going back to North Carolina. ^^

Evil Enough For You?

12.17.2005, 04:12 PM Goddess Nayru is offline   Profile for Goddess Nayru Add Goddess Nayru to your buddy list
HowlsFan
Kodama

Registration Date: 02.12.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by HowlsFan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

LOL. I'm from North Carolina too.

12.27.2005, 09:49 PM HowlsFan is offline   Profile for HowlsFan Add HowlsFan to your buddy list Homepage of HowlsFan AIM Screenname: Armads YIM Screenname: Ninisgrace
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Surprisingly, the person the first post was intended for never answered :lol:

Singapore.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

12.29.2005, 10:39 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Jiji
Oldie newbie

Registration Date: 01.15.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Jiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Roarkiller
Surprisingly, the person the first post was intended for never answered :lol:

Singapore.

I suppose Tolga meant to say "Dear Fans" instead of addressing a specific person.

Anyway I am from Hong Kong.

12.30.2005, 01:44 AM Jiji is offline   Profile for Jiji Add Jiji to your buddy list Send an Email to Jiji Homepage of Jiji
Kazuya
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 12.10.05
  hmm...Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazuya Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

when i was in my mummy's tummy... i was in hong kong den wen i was 9 months... i went back 2 malaysia. den i was born in malaysia, my aunt took care of me for 3 months(bcause my dad signed a contrak to work in hong kong for 3 years) then my mummy take me back. they say that malaysia is a peacful country but... i see peoples that are smoking, trowing rubbish everywhere, abusing mates and children, having drugs, criminals, tsunami, haze,......... i don't wanna talk about here anymore, but soon when i grow big i'm gonna look for money to move out to other countries.

Post last edited by Kazuya on 12.30.2005, 08:48 PM.

12.30.2005, 08:36 PM Kazuya is offline   Profile for Kazuya Add Kazuya to your buddy list
bccbee
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 12.29.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by bccbee Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I from Thailand

01.01.2006, 02:57 AM bccbee is offline   Profile for bccbee Add bccbee to your buddy list
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Registration Date: 01.03.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

im from australia. i smoke weed, do drugs, drink way 2 much alcohol & spray painting public buildings is a hobby of mine, i listen 2 rap & a bit of rock & then i say "i watch animes" ppl will say either: "wats that" or "wat the **** r u doin watchin animes?" there u go, an1 can watch animes, not just good kidz & nerds like evry1 thinks, but rebel bad*ss muthaf*kaz like me 2 lol. actually, an anime u watch 4 th 1st time feels sorta like weed wen u smoke it by urself lol

01.03.2006, 09:58 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
Totoro's Neighbor
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 07.28.05
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Totoro's Neighbor Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm from
Texas of the United States of America

I started watching Ghibli films when I was 12 (with the FOX VHS English Totoro release)... now I'm 23 years old.

I've seen

Ghibli:
My Neighbor Totoro
Kiki's Delivery Service
Princess Mononoke
Laputa: Castle in the Sky
Whisper of the Heart
Porco Rosso
Only Yesterday
Grave of the Fireflies
PomPoko
Spirited Away
On my Mark
Nausicaa
Ocean Waves

Pre-Ghibli:
Sherlock Hound
Panda kopanda
Lupin Series 1
Lupin: Castle of Cagliostro
Anne of Green Gables
1000 Miles in Search of Mother: Marco
Horus: Prince of the Sol
Flying Ghost Ship
Gauche the Chellist
Puss 'N Boots

And I'm looking forward to seeing even more Ghibli/Pre-Ghibli Movies

I also like older animes like the older UC Gundam series, Urusei Yatsura, Maison ikkoku and original Lupins

Post last edited by Totoro's Neighbor on 01.09.2006, 05:03 PM.

01.09.2006, 05:01 PM Totoro's Neighbor is offline   Profile for Totoro's Neighbor Add Totoro's Neighbor to your buddy list
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Registration Date: 01.03.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

real talent reaches every1, evrywhere. no matter of religeon, or color, or culture or wateva, real talent, such as th good ppl at studio ghibli, reaches evry1, &i guess brings them 2gether. look here, were all lookin at this site arnt we?

01.12.2006, 09:31 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
Tresi
Tanuki

Registration Date: 01.22.06
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Tresi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I´m from Germany.It´s great this forum has members from all over the world!!! ^^

01.22.2006, 03:57 PM Tresi is offline   Profile for Tresi Add Tresi to your buddy list
grophie
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 01.31.06
HiPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by grophie Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Mexico City, Mexico ... but actually I was born in Chile

01.31.2006, 05:41 PM grophie is offline   Profile for grophie Add grophie to your buddy list Send an Email to grophie
Gorgy
Kodama

Registration Date: 12.13.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Gorgy Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by grophie
Mexico City, Mexico ... but actually I was born in Chile

Really? im from Chile

by mpw3d

02.19.2006, 01:33 PM Gorgy is offline   Profile for Gorgy Add Gorgy to your buddy list
mpw3d
Ohmu

Registration Date: 02.08.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by mpw3d Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i'm from the UK,Sheffield, Great britain lol quite a forum being formed here

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

02.19.2006, 01:51 PM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
Azhur
Tanuki

Registration Date: 02.07.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Azhur Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm from Oulu, Finland. Just finished watching the hockey game against Canada... it sure was THE ultimate showdown.

02.19.2006, 06:23 PM Azhur is offline   Profile for Azhur Add Azhur to your buddy list
project2501
Tanuki

Registration Date: 07.16.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by project2501 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

kiya guys

like Tresi Im from Germany,
I was born in the big city "Hamburg" and after my first birthday we moved to the small town "Bad Waldsee".
It is near to switzerland .
The moving was 18 years ago.

I like many Animes and Mangas and I want to learn japanese ^_-

In my freetime I watch Animes or read Mangas
or listen Music or play Computer ^^

\,,/_ Apocalyptica _\,,/ ^_-

well, this is all if you want to know some others details about me pls feel free to ask

now I give the keyboard to the next one

02.19.2006, 08:12 PM project2501 is offline   Profile for project2501 Add project2501 to your buddy list Send an Email to project2501 Add project2501 to your contact list
Tresi
Tanuki

Registration Date: 01.22.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Tresi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by project2501
kiya guys

like Tresi Im from Germany,
I was born in the big city "Hamburg" and after my first birthday we moved to the small town "Bad Waldsee".
It is near to switzerland .
The moving was 18 years ago.

I like many Animes and Mangas and I want to learn japanese ^_-

In my freetime I watch Animes or read Mangas
or listen Music or play Computer ^^

\,,/_ Apocalyptica _\,,/ ^_-

well, this is all if you want to know some others details about me pls feel free to ask

now I give the keyboard to the next one

I just moved to Hamburg about a year ago*lol*^^

02.20.2006, 02:56 PM Tresi is offline   Profile for Tresi Add Tresi to your buddy list
[  1  2  3  4  5    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks