QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Experiments of Lain
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Experiments of Lain » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 01.11.03
Experiments of LainPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Lou Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Absolutely the coolest, and freakiest anime! I lub it!

01.11.2003, 09:30 PM Lou is offline   Profile for Lou Add Lou to your buddy list Homepage of Lou Add Lou to your contact list AIM Screenname: AznArticWolf YIM Screenname: Sweetangel10003
TrippleBeem
Kodama

Registration Date: 02.12.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by TrippleBeem Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I wasnt able to get into it, after watching till episode 7 i was still not interested.... i guess Bebop really did ruin series anime for me

02.12.2003, 03:43 PM TrippleBeem is offline   Profile for TrippleBeem Add TrippleBeem to your buddy list AIM Screenname: ryankohl YIM Screenname: ryankohl
UO
(/`A')/

Registration Date: 03.03.02
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by UO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

all my friends liked it... but was a bit too slow for me :tongue:

02.13.2003, 07:15 PM UO is offline   Profile for UO Add UO to your buddy list Send an Email to UO Homepage of UO
EastCoreHaiste
Kodama

Registration Date: 01.25.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by EastCoreHaiste Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

it was pretty fucked up when I started watching it. It was really good but I stopped on the 8th episode for some reason

cliCk?

02.16.2003, 02:41 AM EastCoreHaiste is offline   Profile for EastCoreHaiste Add EastCoreHaiste to your buddy list Homepage of EastCoreHaiste
TrippleBeem
Kodama

Registration Date: 02.12.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by TrippleBeem Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Updated post....

I finished the series...... blah....

I never found myself interested.....

I did enjoy how it was only 13 episodes long though....

Whooooooo... mysterious....

02.27.2003, 01:29 PM TrippleBeem is offline   Profile for TrippleBeem Add TrippleBeem to your buddy list AIM Screenname: ryankohl YIM Screenname: ryankohl
Terry
Kodama

Registration Date: 11.05.03
  Too confusingPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Terry Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The only other anime I've seen that was even more confusing was Neo Genesis. After watch both back to back, my brain went through cramps, then spams, and finally it exploded.

12.26.2003, 09:17 PM Terry is offline   Profile for Terry Add Terry to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The reason it was so confusing was because its an abstract and out-of-proportioned genre of the cyberworld today and how it might be in the future. I like it cuz its a thinking anime. The confusion itself is expected, considering how Lain herself was confused.

Btw, NGE isnt confusing. FLCL is.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

12.28.2003, 06:41 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
sleazy
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 01.23.04
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by sleazy Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i havent seen it yet, but im thinking about buying it.

01.23.2004, 03:53 PM sleazy is offline   Profile for sleazy Add sleazy to your buddy list Add sleazy to your contact list
Vari
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 02.08.04
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Vari Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yea, i saw my first ep of this a few days ago...wierd..but good.

My home and that of others.

"you did'nt think it was going to be that easy, did you?"

02.08.2004, 01:56 PM Vari is offline   Profile for Vari Add Vari to your buddy list
Ameria
Kodama

Registration Date: 06.02.04
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Ameria Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ugh, I downloaded Lain and now it's just sitting on my computer... I was planning to watch it after I finished Evangelion, but after seeing The End of Evangeliion, I just want to watch a comedy Anime.

06.03.2004, 01:51 PM Ameria is offline   Profile for Ameria Add Ameria to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Ameria
Ugh, I downloaded Lain and now it's just sitting on my computer... I was planning to watch it after I finished Evangelion, but after seeing The End of Evangeliion, I just want to watch a comedy Anime.

Lol, too depressing for u?

I kinda like these kind of weird anime, altho NGE isnt weird in my context. Weird is like Lain or FLCL, or better yet, the newer series Paranoia Agent, arguably THE most confusing anime, albeit the best in 2004 so far.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

06.04.2004, 11:35 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks