QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Cat Returns song
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern - Anime Ghibli Discussions Cat Returns song Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 10.03.05
  Cat Returns songPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by burgundyyears Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Does anyone know the name of the song that plays at the end of Cat Returns and who the artist is? I need to hear it dailly and it gets tiresome putting the DVD in and skipping to the end all the time.

Thanks.
x

10.25.2005, 09:11 AM burgundyyears is offline   Profile for burgundyyears Add burgundyyears to your buddy list Homepage of burgundyyears
Jiji
Oldie newbie

Registration Date: 01.15.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Jiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

It is called Kaze ni naru, by Ayano Tsuji. One of the most catchy theme songs indeed (and also one of my favourites! ). You can get the soundtrack from cdjapan or amazon japan. It well worths the price as it has 5 bonus tracks included.

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=TKCA-72367

10.27.2005, 12:36 AM Jiji is offline   Profile for Jiji Add Jiji to your buddy list Send an Email to Jiji Homepage of Jiji
burgundyyears
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 10.03.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by burgundyyears Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

thanks so much!

10.27.2005, 09:59 AM burgundyyears is offline   Profile for burgundyyears Add burgundyyears to your buddy list Homepage of burgundyyears
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks