QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Like the Clouds, Like the Wind -- trailer
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern - Anime Ghibli Discussions Like the Clouds, Like the Wind -- trailer Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Warawara

Registration Date: 05.11.05
  Like the Clouds, Like the Wind -- trailerPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Konan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Does anyone know where I can find the original Japanese trailer for "Like the Clouds, Like the Wind"? I would greatly appreciate it.
Best Wishes,
Konan

“Miyazaki is the greatest living animator… His frames are brilliantly, sunnily ‘lit’, with exhilarating shifting perspectives and cinematic movement, and a drawing style that is as detailed and dense as Brueghel.” — Philip Lopate, Film Comment
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

11.06.2005, 02:24 PM Konan is offline   Profile for Konan Add Konan to your buddy list
Goddess Nayru
Tanuki

Registration Date: 09.18.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Goddess Nayru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

No, but I'd be glad to find out for you. "Like the Clouds, like the Wind"? =3 I'll get back to you on that.

Evil Enough For You?

11.09.2005, 12:11 AM Goddess Nayru is offline   Profile for Goddess Nayru Add Goddess Nayru to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks