QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - NEW TO THE TAVERN!!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » NEW TO THE TAVERN!! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 04.14.17
  NEW TO THE TAVERN!!Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Noru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Just found this forum, I love this place already!!! Its a little confusing, but I know I'll get used to it in a bit. How old is everybody out there?!

04.14.2017, 04:02 AM Noru is offline   Profile for Noru Add Noru to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ooh, new blood! Welcome. ^_^ Very glad you like it here already.

We have a big range of ages here. I personally am 23.

My Anime List

04.14.2017, 04:23 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Welcome to the Tavern, Noru, we are pleased to see you here...

hahaha, it is a bit confusing in here at first, but sit back and enjoy...

Things are a bit slow right now, but even tho we don't always post,every day, many of us still come by and read the post's and if we have something to say, we say it, nicely of course.

May I ask how you found us?

In fact, if it hasn't been done before (or for a long while), I'll start a new thread as well...

hahaha, like Kaz said, a BIG range of ages in here, As far as I know, I am the oldest (by age only) member at 70 ( lol) and I love Ghibli. My friends in here have steered me to other anime manga that I also enjoy.

Once a month I, with a R/L friend of mine, go to San Diego and work on a Vietnam Veterans Memorial there and have been doing this since abt 2000. I say this because it is time! I will be gone and offline for a couple of days... It is too much hassle to drag my laptop around and there is no wi-fi where we stay overnight at another volunteer's house (his wife cooks wonderful Mexican dinners, but that's not why we go there, honest )

Again, Welcome to the Tavern...

Post last edited by husky51 on 04.14.2017, 01:34 PM.

04.14.2017, 12:51 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Noru
Susuwatari

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Noru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hahaaa thanks for the welcome guys! And Husky51 good luck in San Diego, talk to you when you get back man!!

04.14.2017, 02:18 PM Noru is offline   Profile for Noru Add Noru to your buddy list
FlareNetworkC
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.02.14
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by FlareNetworkC Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Good luck, Husky and welcome, Noru!

I'm Flare, and I'm 15.

04.14.2017, 05:53 PM FlareNetworkC is offline   Profile for FlareNetworkC Add FlareNetworkC to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm back and had fun. We stayed at Dave's house and ate dinner prepared by his wife... Homemade Fajitas and salsa... Sat morning, Dave prepared eggs and waffles (pop-up) then we went to the Memorial...

After woek on the Memorial we had lunch... I started the preparations with the grill with the sausages. served in hot dog buns with sides of baked beans and homemade salsa (this time by Ben's wife) and chicken salad... Then finish up the Memoral work for the day and cleanup...

Bob and I went to a paragliding site where he sometimes flies and I read a book and talk with some of the other pilots, etc... We then went to a Mexican restaurant (we try to go to different places every time we end up on the road for any reason). And MORE salsa and chips where I met a lady whose father I worked with 20 yrs ago!!! Looking forward to seeing him again...

Dropped Bob off at his place and went home and here I am...lol

Whew, what a weekend

04.16.2017, 02:50 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Welcome! I hope to see more from you. To answer your question, I'm 25 as of last month.

04.16.2017, 09:57 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Noru
Susuwatari

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Noru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Glad you had a good time husky51. That sounded like a hell of a weekend, really packed.

04.17.2017, 01:09 AM Noru is offline   Profile for Noru Add Noru to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Thank you, Noru, and we're informal around here, just call me husky...

04.17.2017, 03:54 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
rompglide
Calcifer

Registration Date: 11.07.17
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by rompglide Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Noru
Just found this forum, I love this place already!!! Its a little confusing, but I know I'll get used to it in a bit. How old is everybody out there?!

I am glad I found this site too.

12.08.2017, 08:46 AM rompglide is offline   Profile for rompglide Add rompglide to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Welcome to the Tavern, rompglide, always good to see new faces in here...

Not a lot of activity at the moment, but we try to keep it up as much as possible. Not a lot of new Ghibli action going on either, but another thread mentions a possibility coming along.

Again, Welcome.

Hahaha, just noticed that you've been around a month already, but welcome back, lol

Post last edited by husky51 on 12.08.2017, 11:47 AM.

12.08.2017, 11:38 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
rompglide
Calcifer

Registration Date: 11.07.17
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by rompglide Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Welcome aboard Noru.

05.23.2018, 05:01 AM rompglide is offline   Profile for rompglide Add rompglide to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks