QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Server move
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Server move » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
(/`A')/

Registration Date: 03.03.02
  Server movePost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by UO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hey all, we'll be moving servers again, maybe later tonight or tomorrow sometime. Either way, the DNS will change which means some people will be on the new server earlier than others.

Please don't upload any more avatars or attachments as I've already moved files and I'll be making a copy of the database soon too. Once I do that I'll close the forum on the old server and I'll meet you all on the new server. :3

05.30.2018, 09:37 PM UO is offline   Profile for UO Add UO to your buddy list Send an Email to UO Homepage of UO
UO
(/`A')/

Registration Date: 03.03.02
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by UO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Just moved the database.. if you see this post then you're good.

05.31.2018, 01:17 AM UO is offline   Profile for UO Add UO to your buddy list Send an Email to UO Homepage of UO
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Well, of course I'm good, I'm always good... sigh, except when I'm bad... Bur we won't talk about that... good seeing you, UO, and knowing that you're still around..

Pop in now and then and say hi...

05.31.2018, 03:37 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I can see this fine

Thank you for your behind-the-scenes work UO.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

Post last edited by Saddletank on 05.31.2018, 06:10 AM.

05.31.2018, 06:10 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

All seems good to me!

05.31.2018, 07:26 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Seamless as always!

06.02.2018, 12:39 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks