QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - FANS
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern - Anime Ghibli Discussions FANS Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 11.30.05
FANSPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hohoho Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

我有個網介紹比fans

http://icartoon.xinwen365.com/out/bbs01.htm

希望help me 宣傳下... 當作生日gift to me~~~ thz><

11.30.2005, 09:33 AM hohoho is offline   Profile for hohoho Add hohoho to your buddy list
Jiji
Oldie newbie

Registration Date: 01.15.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Jiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hiya Hohoho

You are gonna have your birthday soon!? Congratulations! **throws confetti around**

Anyway welcome! Please bear in mind that here is a community for English-speaking Ghibli fans. Therefore it'd be a good idea to try your best to talk in English . Also, please note that it is a net etiquette to refrain from promoting a forum site on another one that shares a common subject area.

Feel free to PM me if you need any help.

11.30.2005, 12:49 PM Jiji is offline   Profile for Jiji Add Jiji to your buddy list Send an Email to Jiji Homepage of Jiji
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks