QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Changing time zone ???
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Site Related » Suggestions & Bug Reports » Changing time zone ??? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Kodama

Registration Date: 12.15.18
  Changing time zone ???Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Draco Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

How can I change my time zone to where I live. Most forum software has an option in the control panel to do this, but I can't seem to find it here . . . ????

BTW, is this forum server located in Hawaii?

Post last edited by Draco on 12.17.2018, 10:08 AM.

12.17.2018, 09:35 AM Draco is offline   Profile for Draco Add Draco to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I think you can't. It may well be in Hawaii actually. The software is very old and the original admin isn't often around, so I'm really not sure. I can try and do some poking around later.

12.17.2018, 06:02 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Draco
Kodama

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Draco Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Thanks. It's not a big deal though . . .

12.17.2018, 06:04 PM Draco is offline   Profile for Draco Add Draco to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I've had a look in the admin settings. There isn't a profile option for changing the time zone, and unfortunately there isn't a way to give users that ability. Sorry about that!

12.18.2018, 05:59 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Draco
Kodama

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Draco Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

No problem. Really. Thanks for looking into it.

12.18.2018, 01:35 PM Draco is offline   Profile for Draco Add Draco to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks