QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Ghibli Cup 2019 KUSHANA GROUP Voting
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Cup » Ghibli Cup 2019 KUSHANA GROUP Voting » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Author
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Ghibli Cup 2019 KUSHANA GROUP Voting Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

This is the thread for voting in the Kushana Group. Read the voting rules and then cast your vote in this thread. Please don't ask questions about the rules here. Those belong in the discussion thread.

The titles in the Kushana Group are:

Whisper of the Heart
Porco Rosso
Kiki's Delivery Service
Grave of the Fireflies
The Tale of Princess Kaguya
My Neighbours the Yamadas

Voting round 1 is from Friday 11 January, approx. 6pm JST (now!) until Monday 14 January, approx. 6pm JST. Voting round 2 will be from Monday 14 January, approx. 6pm JST until Thursday 17 January, approx. 6pm JST. You will have the opportunity to vote once in each round.

Have fun!

01.11.2019, 05:09 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Whisper of the Heart

Kiki's Delivery Service

Porco Rosso

Grave of the Fireflies

01.11.2019, 10:34 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
arren18
Administrator

Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

This is the hardest group to choose, I think. There are a few I'd like to succeed, but I don't know how popular they'll be. Anyway, it's only the first round, so I'll try this for now:

Kaguya
Whisper
Grave
Kiki
Porco
Yamadas

01.11.2019, 10:10 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Whisper of the Heart

Porco Rosso

Kiki's Delivery Service

Grave of the Fireflies

My Anime List

01.13.2019, 05:43 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

ROUND 1 OVER Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Sorry I'm late!

Voting round 1 is now over. Round 2 will go on for the next 3 days. If you voted in Round 1, you may vote one more time.

EDIT
The current standings at the end of Round 1:

Whisper of the Heart 14pts
The Tale of Princess Kaguya 9pts*
Kiki's Delivery Service 9pts
Porco Rosso 6pts
Grave of the Fireflies 4pts
My Neighbours the Yamadas 3pts

*The Tale of Princess Kaguya is above Kiki's Delivery Service because it received more first-choice votes.

01.14.2019, 06:12 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Whisper of the Heart

Kiki's Delivery Service

Porco Rosso

Grave of the Fireflies

01.14.2019, 04:16 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
arren18
Administrator

Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Kaguya
Grave
Whisper
Kiki
Yamadas
Porco

Still a difficult group! I think it'll be close. Well, for second place anyway.

01.15.2019, 03:59 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Skovgaard
Ohmu

Registration Date: 08.29.09
  Search for Posts by Skovgaard Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Whisper of the Heart
Porco Rosso
Kiki's Delivery Service
Grave of the Fireflies

01.15.2019, 10:34 AM Skovgaard is offline   Profile for Skovgaard Add Skovgaard to your buddy list Send an Email to Skovgaard
arren18
Administrator

ROUND 2 OVER Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The second and final round of voting is over!

Results:

Whisper of the Heart 27pts
The Tale of Princess Kaguya 19pts
Kiki's Delivery Service 18pts
Porco Rosso 11pts
Grave of the Fireflies 8pts
My Neighbours the Yamadas 7pts

01.17.2019, 05:11 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks