QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Share your stuff!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Share your stuff! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Share your stuff!Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

This thread is for sharing things that you've worked on, for example art or writing. You can post these things directly, or links to your work on other sites. If you have something for sale, you could even link to that (within reason - this isn't an excuse for spam).

Basically, if there's ever been something you wanted to share with people on the Tavern but weren't sure if it's acceptable within the "no advertising" rule, this is the place for it.

01.20.2019, 02:04 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Zesty66
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 01.09.19
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Zesty66 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

If anyone is interested, the first round of my Studio Ghibli Survivor game has finished!

You can read the first update here:

CLICK ME!

Post last edited by Zesty66 on 02.06.2019, 12:05 AM.

02.06.2019, 12:04 AM Zesty66 is offline   Profile for Zesty66 Add Zesty66 to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Sounds interesting. I've never encountered this sort of game before. Is it something like Werewolf? I'm just basing this on the "voting somebody out" aspect.

02.07.2019, 04:25 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks