QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Ghibli Cup 2019 FINAL
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Cup » Ghibli Cup 2019 FINAL » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Poll: What should win the 2019 Ghibli Cup?
Spirited Away 2 33.33%
Whisper of the Heart 4 66.67%
Total: 6 Votes 100%

Author
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Ghibli Cup 2019 FINALPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Here it is! Vote in the Ghibli Cup 2019 final here. This is another normal poll, so please just pick your preference above.

This thread will be closed to posting, so if you have any comments, please post in the discussion thread. The thread will be opened in the event of a tie, in which case the first post after the announcement will be the deciding vote.

02.01.2019, 04:42 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
arren18
Administrator

FINAL RESULTPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The poll is over! And the winner is...

Whisper of the Heart!

It wins by 4 votes to 2, following several other comfortable victories. The thread is now OPEN, so you may post reactions, comments, etc as you wish.

02.04.2019, 05:45 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Pretty much my fav as well...

This was a good contest for what we had participating, but would have been great with another 10+ or more...

02.04.2019, 06:40 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
arren18
Administrator

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yeah, I agree that it would've helped to have some more people involved. And I think there were some who expressed interest before but then went AWOL... but anyway, luckily it still worked quite well.

I'd like to do it again next year, provided there aren't even fewer people around. Who knows, maybe there'll even be some more. I'm planning to make some changes to the format though. If you have any comments about how things worked this year, that would help!

02.05.2019, 04:36 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Well, I'm trying to do something about getting more people. Just the other day, two people noticed my tattoo's, an older guy about my age and a young woman about 20-25 or so, and I tell them about the Tavern...

Whether they come visit or not, I have o way of knowing, but it is at least hoped for...

02.05.2019, 09:03 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks