QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - I was just wondering...
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern - Anime Ghibli Discussions I was just wondering... Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 08.08.06
I was just wondering...Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by jory1313 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I looked at all the films by Ghibli on this site and I can't find Howls Moving Castle anywhere... Why is that?
Thank you!

08.08.2006, 03:17 PM jory1313 is offline   Profile for jory1313 Add jory1313 to your buddy list Homepage of jory1313
Konan
Warawara

Registration Date: 05.11.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Konan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Here: http://onlineghibli.com/howls_castle/

“Miyazaki is the greatest living animator… His frames are brilliantly, sunnily ‘lit’, with exhilarating shifting perspectives and cinematic movement, and a drawing style that is as detailed and dense as Brueghel.” — Philip Lopate, Film Comment
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

08.08.2006, 04:04 PM Konan is offline   Profile for Konan Add Konan to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks