QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - what is IGPX about?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » what is IGPX about? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 12.10.05
  what is IGPX about?Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazuya Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

um... i really wanna know that what is IGPX. some people says that is nice and some people says is bad so how is the story guys?

12.25.2005, 06:36 AM Kazuya is offline   Profile for Kazuya Add Kazuya to your buddy list
nanashi
Ohmu

Registration Date: 01.27.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

u know, IGPX is joint production of Production.IG and CN.

i cannt judge it because I have not often seen.
there is official web site IGPX.
http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/tv_shows/igpx/index.html

12.28.2005, 01:19 PM nanashi is offline   Profile for nanashi Add nanashi to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Production IG? You gotta be kidding. I thought they only do quality stuff.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

12.29.2005, 10:51 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
HowlsFan
Kodama

Registration Date: 02.12.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by HowlsFan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

They made Ghost in the Shell...(I think so...) but IGPX is about around 2050 or something, and it's a sport. Fighting/Racing robots. There are only 3 laps, but it's quite an entertaining show. 2nd Lap you get to battle each other out! The main characters are Takeshi, Liz, and Amy (U.S. team) who are amateurs that are qualified to enter the IG1 (the top racers in the world compete.) So, it's basically somewhat an underdog story.

01.03.2006, 05:28 PM HowlsFan is offline   Profile for HowlsFan Add HowlsFan to your buddy list Homepage of HowlsFan AIM Screenname: Armads YIM Screenname: Ninisgrace
rurito
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 12.24.05
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by rurito Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hm, P IG sometimes did the under quality stuffs too,
such as TV series...
n it's just for getting more money for their studio.

or so,... that's what I once read in somewhat magz...

01.14.2006, 09:00 AM rurito is offline   Profile for rurito Add rurito to your buddy list
nanashi
Ohmu

Registration Date: 01.27.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Official p-I.G. site (Japanese)
http://www.production-ig.co.jp/contents/...08_/001531.html
promo movie
http://broadcast.chara-ani.com/igpx/igpx-p-L.wmv

if you are interested in IGPX see it.
even if you cannot be understood Japanese, you can enjoy it because a lot of pictures is there.

01.29.2006, 06:59 AM nanashi is offline   Profile for nanashi Add nanashi to your buddy list
Bookdust
Kodama

Registration Date: 04.23.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Bookdust Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I don't care what anyone says! IGPX rocks!
It got me hooked on anime. If not for it I would not be here right now. It's smart, intelligent, funny and has great action. The Voice talent is awesome. And the animation is solid. Just give it a try.

04.23.2006, 02:21 PM Bookdust is offline   Profile for Bookdust Add Bookdust to your buddy list Send an Email to Bookdust
anumalik
Kodama

Registration Date: 05.23.06
  IGPX rocks!Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by anumalik Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

In my opinion IGPX is pretty good, the main character is not a perfect guy but someone who is in constant battle with himself. And I thought it is pretty cool how ther is a wide variety of people, of different colours, not just white. And anyways Takeshi is hot. He is sort of a badboy type, but cool and collected on the outside but filled with emotions in the inside. The art is awesome and so is the plot. Also I think that Takeshi and Liz should get together as a couple not Takeshi and the blond haired girl..whatever her name is.

...when I look at him
I can see a boy hidden in the depth of his piercing blue eyes,
a boy who is longing his freedom......

06.05.2006, 10:18 PM anumalik is offline   Profile for anumalik Add anumalik to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks