QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - sailormoon/count cain
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » sailormoon/count cain » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 12.30.05
sailormoon/count cainPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kungfukitty Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hello i've just recently joined and i wanted to start this forum. I would like to hear some complaints as long as compliments on any particular anime. I'm a big sailormoon nerd ( don't ask why i couldn't tell you) I've always liked it since the first time I watched it. I like it in english as well as in japanse. I like it in japanese because you get the real thing. I'm also a nut for count cain. It hasn't been in america yet which sucks.

12.30.2005, 07:19 PM kungfukitty is offline   Profile for kungfukitty Add kungfukitty to your buddy list AIM Screenname: Evilkira17
cool_Fool54
Kodama

Registration Date: 02.04.06
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by cool_Fool54 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Didn't the show get cancelled?

02.04.2006, 01:21 AM cool_Fool54 is offline   Profile for cool_Fool54 Add cool_Fool54 to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks