QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - official wallpapers
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » official wallpapers » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Ohmu

Registration Date: 07.12.16
official wallpapersPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by makc Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

It has come to my attention that they have been uploading some wallpaper for half a year, I thought you might want to take a look

It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so loving what - Stephen Fry.

03.23.2021, 04:44 PM makc is offline   Profile for makc Add makc to your buddy list
Unregistered User

Registration Date:
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

thank you for sharing

03.25.2021, 12:27 AM  
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

somausa, Welcome to the Tavern... Things are slow, but we are always glad to see new members... Again, Welcome...

03.25.2021, 01:44 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
makc
Ohmu

Registration Date: 07.12.16
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by makc Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by husky51
somausa, Welcome to the Tavern... Things are slow, but we are always glad to see new members... Again, Welcome...

husky you old naive fool, look at his www. it says online pills. it is clearly a spammer bot.

It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so loving what - Stephen Fry.

03.30.2021, 06:28 PM makc is offline   Profile for makc Add makc to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Naive fool I may be, but I am not in the habit of checking a new members background. If there is nothing on their imitial post that is an obvious advert or other, then I welcome them and let it go at that... Akways have and always will... If they are a spammer, then nothing ventured, nothing gained and so be it. If they turn out to be another member in good standing, then I have given them a nice welcome. Either way, I have only spent a few minutes of my time, but I feel that, again, either way I have lost nothing...

This is something that I have always done and will continue to do, old naive fool or not!!!

Post last edited by husky51 on 03.30.2021, 07:23 PM.

03.30.2021, 07:23 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ah, I missed that one. They're gone now!

03.31.2021, 02:00 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
husky51
The Old Guy

arren, as you know, I have reported a few this last week... but we can't get them all at first posting... lol

03.31.2021, 04:20 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks