QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Favorite Mobile Apps
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Favorite Mobile Apps » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Calcifer

Registration Date: 11.07.17
  Favorite Mobile AppsPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by rompglide Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

What apps are installed on your mobile phone and what is your favorite? Would you recommend it?

05.11.2021, 11:48 AM rompglide is offline   Profile for rompglide Add rompglide to your buddy list
KaliAce
Kodama

Registration Date: 01.05.21
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by KaliAce Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I have a lot installed on my phone, social media apps and mobile games.

05.21.2021, 06:37 AM KaliAce is offline   Profile for KaliAce Add KaliAce to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I have Whatsapp to see and hear my long distance Family, Maps and weather... There are a few others in there, but I never use them... Most of the others that were there, I deleted...

Post last edited by husky51 on 05.21.2021, 12:50 PM.

05.21.2021, 12:49 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
rompglide
Calcifer

Registration Date: 11.07.17
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by rompglide Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I also use social media apps and zoom

05.25.2021, 05:19 PM rompglide is offline   Profile for rompglide Add rompglide to your buddy list
bendunk0234
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 07.16.21
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by bendunk0234 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I have various apps on my android and I use them daily. However, if I have to choose the most favorite one then it is Youtube. Youtube helps me to watch videos and everyone loves to watch videos. It helps me to watch movies, educational videos, motivational videos, and so many topics videos. It also helps me in learning new skills like graphic designing and earning online.

07.16.2021, 12:31 AM bendunk0234 is offline   Profile for bendunk0234 Add bendunk0234 to your buddy list
poncholumps
Kodama

Registration Date: 03.23.20
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by poncholumps Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I have social media apps like FaceBook, Instagram and Twitter

08.10.2021, 03:52 PM poncholumps is offline   Profile for poncholumps Add poncholumps to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

All of the streaming apps... there are so many. My main ones are Netflix, Disney+, Amazon Prime Video.

Socials too although I stepped back from most of them recently. Just hanging onto my Insta for now.

Sudoku app is my go to for some brainless brain exercise these days.

10.23.2021, 05:25 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I read a lot, mostly fiction and I subscribe to Reafers Digest; Smithsonian; Saturday Evening Post; Reminise; National Geographic;
also doing word games and Crosswords in some of them; and dealing a lot with the local history around where I live... Was up until past 2am last night, reviewing some of my informational sources and continues on for a few hours this morning and conversed back and forth with others who have lived here all their lives... And I've learned over the years since I've been doing this, just how much people forget what they have actually done or experienced in their early years... and some get upset with me when I post something that does't agree with their memories...

One example is people in the next town over, which is under my purview didn't believe me when I told them about the two small airports in their town and even when I came up with the local college high altitude aerial photos that show the runways on the ground..."Well, I never knew that!" I get that a lot... lol

11.29.2021, 09:44 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
jabajava
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 01.14.22
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by jabajava Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Honestly, I don't have that many mobile apps. Since I'm more on the computer. Well probably from the most basic is instagram and tiktok. I also often get caught up in body modeling apps. It's called Autodesk Viewer. I like it because I can easily watch video tutorials and make figures in it. It's also my favorite app. It's Apple Music. Because I listen to a lot of music. And almost always I am in headphones.

01.14.2022, 05:19 PM jabajava is offline   Profile for jabajava Add jabajava to your buddy list
vetasauls
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 01.23.22
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by vetasauls Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

"Slowly", an app for sending and receiving letters from people all over the world with the same (or not) interests as you.

01.23.2022, 11:50 PM vetasauls is offline   Profile for vetasauls Add vetasauls to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks