QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - spirited away release?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » spirited away release? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Kodama

Registration Date: 12.31.02
  spirited away release?Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by usagi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

does anyone know if spirited away will be released on video/dvd in victoria, australia? i dont know how to find out about these things.

01.25.2003, 06:55 AM usagi is offline   Profile for usagi Add usagi to your buddy list
Unregistered User

Registration Date:
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Have you already checked the site www.nausicaa.net
som information about dvd/video release may be found here.

Another way to get dvd or video is to purchase it at amazon.com, they ought to have it.

Mayumi

02.22.2003, 05:33 PM  
PDtrainer06
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 05.04.03
  spirited away relesePost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by PDtrainer06 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I think it would be best to check amazon.com.

05.04.2003, 06:01 PM PDtrainer06 is offline   Profile for PDtrainer06 Add PDtrainer06 to your buddy list Homepage of PDtrainer06 AIM Screenname: PDtrainer89
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks