QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - I found a cool sigmaker!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern - Tavern General Discussions I found a cool sigmaker! Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 02.01.06
  I found a cool sigmaker!Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by AnIm@ster Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hey anime friends, I found a cool sigmaker! It is http://magicsig.com and they allow u make hot sigs! This site is great for ppl who either can't or don't have enough time(me) to make their own sigs in photoshop. Soooo...I guess u guys should visit it!

02.01.2006, 09:00 PM AnIm@ster is offline   Profile for AnIm@ster Add AnIm@ster to your buddy list
Jiji
Oldie newbie

Registration Date: 01.15.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Jiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hiya, AnIm@ster, welcome to the boards!

The sigmaker sounds pretty interesting. I will try it out in my spare time.

By the way I wonder what you feel about Ghibli works in general? Or do you have any specific favourites?

02.04.2006, 06:11 AM Jiji is offline   Profile for Jiji Add Jiji to your buddy list Send an Email to Jiji Homepage of Jiji
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Registration Date: 01.03.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

man this sig maker is fun! b sure 2 tell us if u find some more man, good find

02.05.2006, 09:06 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
IluvHowl06
Ohmu

Registration Date: 03.19.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by IluvHowl06 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

teehee thanx! what an interesting sigmaker!

04.23.2006, 10:09 PM IluvHowl06 is offline   Profile for IluvHowl06 Add IluvHowl06 to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks