QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Whats bobobobobobobo?!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Whats bobobobobobobo?! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Kodama

Registration Date: 02.04.06
Whats bobobobobobobo?!Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by cool_Fool54 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

This show is really confusing me. Why does the man character's afro open up to reveal little people?Plot makes no sense, and it's friggin weird at times.

02.04.2006, 01:42 AM cool_Fool54 is offline   Profile for cool_Fool54 Add cool_Fool54 to your buddy list
cool_Fool54
Kodama

Registration Date: 02.04.06
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by cool_Fool54 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I added too many "bo's" sorry about that.

02.04.2006, 01:43 AM cool_Fool54 is offline   Profile for cool_Fool54 Add cool_Fool54 to your buddy list
shiawase
Ohmu

Registration Date: 03.09.06
Bobobo...w/ePost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by shiawase Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I've read the manga and, yes, it is very WEIRD. Apparently there is like 8 series' and hundreds of manga and anime. I heard it's one of the longest running manga around. Must be popular over there, they've only now decided to bring to North America. Volume 1 is worth checking out if you really wanna get a good first impression. I hope that's helpful.

~Akarui Tsubasa~

I will save myself from the world I created.

03.09.2006, 07:04 PM shiawase is offline   Profile for shiawase Add shiawase to your buddy list Send an Email to shiawase Homepage of shiawase
Bookdust
Kodama

Registration Date: 04.23.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Bookdust Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The show is stupid. If not completely funny sometimes.

05.12.2006, 09:24 PM Bookdust is offline   Profile for Bookdust Add Bookdust to your buddy list Send an Email to Bookdust
anumalik
Kodama

Registration Date: 05.23.06
  a worthless show.Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by anumalik Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Bobobobobobobo is the most ridiculous show which is not even wort seeing. The art is done poorly (looks like a little kid did it) and had poor plots. Jeez..... They are just wasting good time in which they could put better anime, but instead stick something like this in. What has the world come to? I mean it is totally illogical, not that anime movies are logical, but what is the point of a muscled blond afro guy who has long nose hairs??????????? I don't understand!!!

...when I look at him
I can see a boy hidden in the depth of his piercing blue eyes,
a boy who is longing his freedom......

06.05.2006, 10:12 PM anumalik is offline   Profile for anumalik Add anumalik to your buddy list
shiawase
Ohmu

Registration Date: 03.09.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by shiawase Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

It's a 20 year old classic that's why. Series after series and season after season of episodes and manga. Japan loves that show, so why shouldn't diluted America?

~Akarui Tsubasa~

I will save myself from the world I created.

06.06.2006, 01:09 PM shiawase is offline   Profile for shiawase Add shiawase to your buddy list Send an Email to shiawase Homepage of shiawase
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks