QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Wilhelm Scream in Studio Ghibli?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » Wilhelm Scream in Studio Ghibli? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 11.24.21
  Wilhelm Scream in Studio Ghibli?Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by GeffreyDrogon99 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Since the Wilhelm Scream is a common sound effect in movies, has that sound ever been used in a Studio Ghibli film? I thought I heard it in Princess Mononoke and From Up on Poppy Hill, but I'm not sure.

11.24.2021, 03:23 PM GeffreyDrogon99 is offline   Profile for GeffreyDrogon99 Add GeffreyDrogon99 to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I can't say I know much about this. Are you talking about the original audio, or the English (or other language) dubbed versions?

11.26.2021, 10:37 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
GeffreyDrogon99
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 11.24.21
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by GeffreyDrogon99 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Both original audio and the English/international dubs.

11.27.2021, 09:38 PM GeffreyDrogon99 is offline   Profile for GeffreyDrogon99 Add GeffreyDrogon99 to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks