QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Earth Girls Arjuna?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Earth Girls Arjuna? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Kodama

Registration Date: 01.05.03
Earth Girls Arjuna?Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by U.S.S. Speed Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Seam to be a good series...

Someone know it?

01.25.2003, 02:05 PM U.S.S. Speed is offline   Profile for U.S.S. Speed Add U.S.S. Speed to your buddy list
Kaori-K
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 03.14.04
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kaori-K Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i do!
i bought DVD vol 1,2,3 and also ordered

music is fantastic, and very spiritual.
diffinately worth it
:-)

quote:
Originally posted by U.S.S. Speed
Seam to be a good series...

Someone know it?

03.21.2004, 02:13 PM Kaori-K is offline   Profile for Kaori-K Add Kaori-K to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Its a very good series, environmental in nature. There r lots of philosophy in it, tho half-standard in the eyes of a real philosopher since a lot of the questions put forth were answered in a somewhat narrow scope.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

04.26.2004, 09:22 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Ameria
Kodama

Registration Date: 06.02.04
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Ameria Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I haven't actually seen it, but I thought the art looked unarttractivley bizzare. What do you guys think of the art? Is it like Real Bout Highschool, where the advirsements are grossly CG altered so that they look totally different than the Manga? Or do you just get used to the art?

06.02.2004, 10:41 PM Ameria is offline   Profile for Ameria Add Ameria to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Ameria
I haven't actually seen it, but I thought the art looked unarttractivley bizzare. What do you guys think of the art? Is it like Real Bout Highschool, where the advirsements are grossly CG altered so that they look totally different than the Manga? Or do you just get used to the art?

I juz follow the story. The art was okay, they only used CG in scenes where its too hard to use animation, like Raaja's scenes.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

06.04.2004, 11:26 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Kiara
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 06.16.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kiara Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i love this serie!!!! and i like message behind the story!!! and i love the music therefore i bought the cd from earth girl arjuna. but sometimes i don´t like the drawing.

06.16.2005, 03:29 AM Kiara is offline   Profile for Kiara Add Kiara to your buddy list Add Kiara to your contact list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks