QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - any music recommedations?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern - Tavern General Discussions any music recommedations? Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Tanuki

Registration Date: 07.16.05
  any music recommedations?Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by project2501 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

ehm, hey guys

i have a simple question.
Can anyone of you recommend me a good japanese Metal group, because I want to buy some cds but idk from which group.
The group should sing japanese.
So please help me ^^.

\,,/_ METAL _\,,/ ^^

cya guys ^^

02.15.2006, 01:18 PM project2501 is offline   Profile for project2501 Add project2501 to your buddy list Send an Email to project2501 Add project2501 to your contact list
mpw3d
Ohmu

Registration Date: 02.08.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by mpw3d Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Dir en grey, Miyavi, Malice Mizer, Gackt afraid thats all i can think of lol but there wot i listen too

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

02.15.2006, 03:34 PM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
nanashi
Ohmu

Registration Date: 01.27.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

VOWWOW (Yamamoto Kyoji(G), Hitomi Genki(Vo), Neal Murray(B), Atsumi Rei(Key), Niimi Toshihiro(Dr))
"V", "Vibe"
X JAPAN
-"X Singles", "Singles-ATLANTIIC", "X JAPAN The Last Live Video(DVD)"
BUCK TICK -"Taboo"
ANTHEM featuring GRAHAM BONNET -"HEAVY METAL ANTHEM"
Hide -"Hide Your Face" featuring Terry Bozio,
and Seikima-II (聖飢魔II) , Ningen-Isu (人間椅子)

Post last edited by nanashi on 02.16.2006, 02:15 PM.

02.16.2006, 02:14 PM nanashi is offline   Profile for nanashi Add nanashi to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks