QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Ghibli Tavern Twitter
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Ghibli Tavern Twitter » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Ghibli Tavern TwitterPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I posted this in another thread too, but I'll make a new thread to make sure people get to see it.

I made a Ghibli Tavern Twitter account! I realise that forums aren't a very up-to-date format, so I wanted there to be another way for existing members or new people to enjoy Ghibli stuff together. I'm thinking I'll put things like little recaps of each film and maybe polls, along with more obvious stuff like news and updates. If anybody has ideas for other things I could post on there, please let me know.

For now, check it out, and please follow if you're on Twitter!

https://twitter.com/GhibliTavern

01.05.2022, 02:29 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Today I started something on the Twitter that I hope to make a weekly thing, posting a little summary and some interesting details on a different Ghibli film each time. This time I wrote some bits and pieces about Nausicaa. Please have a look if that's something you'd like to see!

https://twitter.com/GhibliTavern/status/1511016955179941894

04.04.2022, 04:25 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
makc
Ohmu

Registration Date: 07.12.16
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by makc Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

threads do not feel like twitter way of doing things, they only make sense when you have some continuous story that needs more than 280 characters. I think you are better off posting one random fact about one random anime at a time, but adding the hash tag so that people could still find all of them if they want to.

It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so loving what - Stephen Fry.

05.08.2022, 03:31 PM makc is offline   Profile for makc Add makc to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks