QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Fruits Basket
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Fruits Basket » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7    »  ]
Maho_Fushida
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Maho_Fushida Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

[HomerSimpson]Shigure...[/HomerSimpson]

09.24.2007, 05:37 PM Maho_Fushida is offline   Profile for Maho_Fushida Add Maho_Fushida to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Seiji I was going for surprise with that emoticon, not worry of any sort. But since it seems to be a no, i can now go with this one:
Why were you surprised? And why now sad? I'm intrigued (I'm not going to send a car load of thugs round your house or anything, just curious).

@Maho - *chuckles*

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

09.24.2007, 05:40 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Seiji
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Seiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank
quote:
Originally posted by Seiji I was going for surprise with that emoticon, not worry of any sort. But since it seems to be a no, i can now go with this one:
Why were you surprised? And why now sad? I'm intrigued (I'm not going to send a car load of thugs round your house or anything, just curious).

@Maho - *chuckles*

It would have been fun to get to read the intrahousehold feedback between the two of you. Would just kind of add another facet to the board in a way. That, and I'm always glad to have new members.

Also, we could hold THAT thread over you...you know which one...

09.24.2007, 07:02 PM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Seiji
quote:
quote:

@Maho - *chuckles*

It would have been fun to get to read the intrahousehold feedback between the two of you. Would just kind of add another facet to the board in a way. That, and I'm always glad to have new members.

Also, we could hold THAT thread over you...you know which one...

Oooh, I don't. Where's the link

Also, yes, it'd be so much fun if your daughter became a member Saddle. Like beyond fun. I mean, I like her without ever having talked to her xD

09.24.2007, 07:26 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yeah. Which one? I mean there have been so many.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

09.24.2007, 07:29 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Seiji
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Seiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:

lol, bold bold...

09.24.2007, 07:33 PM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Seiji
quote:

lol, bold bold...

You're being cryptic...

Answers, I want answers!

09.24.2007, 07:39 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Seiji
Totoro

quote:

So many you say? Now I'M curious. Which ones did you have in mind?

09.24.2007, 07:43 PM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
Theowne
Baron

Registration Date: 02.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Theowne Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'll pretend that I never came across this conversation.

Post last edited by Theowne on 09.24.2007, 08:12 PM.

09.24.2007, 08:12 PM Theowne is offline   Profile for Theowne Add Theowne to your buddy list Send an Email to Theowne
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Ah, someone...! someone (grrr) told fenkashi via a PM. so now she knows.

But I'm safe. Probably. Its not on this forum.

*breathes sigh of relief*
*looks around with slitted eyes for the perp*

09.24.2007, 09:42 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Don't worry Saddle, your secret's safe with me. Really.

09.24.2007, 09:59 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Seiji
Totoro

quote:
Ah, someone...! someone (grrr) told fenkashi via a PM.

It was probably CDB.
Yeah, I'd be willing to bet.

It is also intersting to note that as I make this post, I reach the dreaded post count 666.

Post last edited by Seiji on 09.25.2007, 12:03 AM.

09.24.2007, 11:12 PM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

On the bright side of things Saddle, at least 'someone' didn't tell me through the thread. Now that would be just plain ugly.

09.24.2007, 11:24 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Seiji
Totoro

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
On the bright side of things Saddle, at least 'someone' didn't tell me through the thread. Now that would be just plain ugly.

yeah, at least he had enough sense not to do that!

09.24.2007, 11:30 PM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
Maho_Fushida
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Maho_Fushida Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

You guys crease me up. Is our High and Mighty RPG Boss a pervert IRL then?

And more to the point, where is this fabled thread?

09.25.2007, 07:58 AM Maho_Fushida is offline   Profile for Maho_Fushida Add Maho_Fushida to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
Originally posted by Maho_Fushida a pervert
Now why on earth would you think that?

09.25.2007, 08:04 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:

Well, no offense, but there are plenty of signs...

09.25.2007, 12:56 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

OK this is officially the worst topic derailment I have ever seen.

My Anime List

09.25.2007, 01:03 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Seiji
Totoro

quote:
Originally posted by arren18
quote:
quote:

Well, no offense, but there are plenty of signs...

lol

09.26.2007, 08:21 PM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

We really need some moding, if even to jsut be a deterrent.

we are BRUTAL folks, wow.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

09.26.2007, 08:30 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
[  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks