QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - what is your favorite...
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » what is your favorite... » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2    »  ]
IluvHowl06
Ohmu

Registration Date: 03.19.06
  what is your favorite...Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by IluvHowl06 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

What is your favorite:
1.Food
2.Color
3.Movie
4. Insurance Company (yeah for Geico!)
I like sushi, purple, the Incredibleswait nvm i like howl'sl moving castle 2% more, and Geico

Post last edited by IluvHowl06 on 05.16.2006, 09:18 PM.

03.30.2006, 12:16 PM IluvHowl06 is offline   Profile for IluvHowl06 Add IluvHowl06 to your buddy list
mpw3d
Ohmu

Registration Date: 02.08.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by mpw3d Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

indian curry (yum yum)
black/blood red
Princess mononoke

sheelas wheels

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

03.30.2006, 02:28 PM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
LillyKimilly
Tanuki

Registration Date: 06.02.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by LillyKimilly Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

dunno what its called but i love shoots and cashew nuts chinese dish thingy.
Erm...black or purple.
Mononoke Hime.
I dont use any insurance companies.......as i dont really own anything and it all belongs to my parents....

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Post last edited by LillyKimilly on 03.30.2006, 03:32 PM.

03.30.2006, 03:32 PM LillyKimilly is offline   Profile for LillyKimilly Add LillyKimilly to your buddy list
micg huz
Calcifer

Registration Date: 05.01.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by micg huz Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

fave colour gotta be blue (totaly dreesed in it today as it happens), its everything - the sky, the sea, my mood sometimes and does a great line in movies .
though bright pink is great too.
i love fish at the moment - and i can actually cook it myself - i had a trout for breakfast - yumi.
and insurance is evil - they only want your dosh. if no one used them we wouldnt need them - people would just take care of their own bizz as and when.
cool cool.

05.02.2006, 01:05 PM micg huz is offline   Profile for micg huz Add micg huz to your buddy list Send an Email to micg huz
shiawase
Ohmu

Registration Date: 03.09.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by shiawase Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Rice/Seafood Udon
Black/White
Nausicaa
Safeco.

~Akarui Tsubasa~

I will save myself from the world I created.

05.03.2006, 01:56 PM shiawase is offline   Profile for shiawase Add shiawase to your buddy list Send an Email to shiawase Homepage of shiawase
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Registration Date: 01.03.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

fave food would be Marijuana Cakes
fave colure is urple
fave movie is Apocalypse Now (its a mentally disturbing the 1st time you watch it, but its just such a good movie)
& i don't trust insurance companies

05.04.2006, 10:17 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
Phyrra
Baron

Registration Date: 04.24.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Phyrra Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Favourite food... probably pizza, but not an American rip-off; real Italian pizza with a thin base. Any toppings, but not meat (I'm vegetarian) and not a terrible spicy concuction. Or, I really like mushrooms, so I'd love mushroom pie...

Favourite colour... deep purple, it's the coolest colour on earth

My favourite movie is still Howl's Moving Castle.

Favourite insurance company? It doesn't really count as an insurance company, but Apple Care is great. If anyone has Apple products, I recommend their Apple Care

Thanks to mpw3d who made ths amazing sig! The avatar was made by Sarah, from www.digik.net

05.04.2006, 04:50 PM Phyrra is offline   Profile for Phyrra Add Phyrra to your buddy list
Ally
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 05.12.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Ally Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Blue/green/bluey green, Spirited Away/Watership Down, my chilli and the onion bajjis from my local indian, not sure about insurance least favourit is Hastings Direct.

Post last edited by Ally on 05.12.2006, 06:16 PM.

05.12.2006, 06:16 PM Ally is offline   Profile for Ally Add Ally to your buddy list
SpiritedSen
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.10.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by SpiritedSen Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

1)Double Bacon Cheeseburgers from BurgerKing
2)Neon blue
3)Spirited Away (obviously!)
4)Insurance companies are nothing but corporate swines who deserve endless misery!! (sorry...but I REALLY hate corporation....except BurgerKing cos they make nice burgers! )

Post last edited by SpiritedSen on 05.13.2006, 10:03 PM.

05.13.2006, 10:00 PM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
Tresi
Tanuki

Registration Date: 01.22.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Tresi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

1.Pizza,noodles,chinese,fruits
2.blue
3.Spirited away
4.*lol* Barmenia

05.14.2006, 02:45 AM Tresi is offline   Profile for Tresi Add Tresi to your buddy list
~eef~
Kodama

Registration Date: 05.13.06
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ~eef~ Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

umm...
1. happy meals? XD
2. all the colours of the rainbow.
3. howl's moving castle
4. i have no friggen idea... >_<

05.14.2006, 10:10 AM ~eef~ is offline   Profile for ~eef~ Add ~eef~ to your buddy list Send an Email to ~eef~
squall_leonhart
Kodama

Registration Date: 05.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by squall_leonhart Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

1. chow mein
2.green
3. very hard to answer umm... i know it's non ghibli but i really liked the cowboy bebop movie.
4. i hate insurance companies they just try to screw you out of your money, but since i really dont have a say in what company my parents use i would say none of them.lol

05.17.2006, 04:07 PM squall_leonhart is offline   Profile for squall_leonhart Add squall_leonhart to your buddy list
Haru
Tanuki

Registration Date: 09.19.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Haru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Favorite food: Hmm..probably either pizza/homemade tacos, or my mother's Korean food

Favorite color: Pink definitely, but I also like light blue and black

Favorite movie: Spirited Away

Favorite insurance company: Not sure about car insurance since my parents pay mine, but for health insurance I have Blue Cross/Blue Shield

05.17.2006, 04:44 PM Haru is offline   Profile for Haru Add Haru to your buddy list
Andy Dainty
Kodama

Registration Date: 04.12.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Andy Dainty Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Fav food - Sunday roast with parsnips and gravy followed by suet pudding and thick custard.

Fav Colour - Depends what mood I'm in, at the moment let's go for green as that's what I can see out my office window.

Fav film - Bladerunner - The first Future Noir.

Insurance company - I don't have a favorite however I really hate the new company's who choose there name depending on free domain names eg. 'Elephant.co.uk'

05.18.2006, 05:30 AM Andy Dainty is offline   Profile for Andy Dainty Add Andy Dainty to your buddy list
shiawase
Ohmu

Registration Date: 03.09.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by shiawase Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Andy Dainty
Fav food - Sunday roast with parsnips and gravy followed by suet pudding and thick custard.

Mmm, that sounds delicious, when's dinner? Set a place for me!!!

~Akarui Tsubasa~

I will save myself from the world I created.

05.18.2006, 03:35 PM shiawase is offline   Profile for shiawase Add shiawase to your buddy list Send an Email to shiawase Homepage of shiawase
DistantSmile
Kodama

Registration Date: 05.31.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by DistantSmile Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Food: um. Curry chicken with rice, but not the Thai kind, because it's so spicy that I start tearing whenever I eat it.

Color: Erm, green

Movie: Whisper of the Heart, Laputa, Lupin III, Spirited Away, and the Cat Returns.

Insurance company: WHY DO I EVEN CARE?

06.11.2006, 11:48 PM DistantSmile is offline   Profile for DistantSmile Add DistantSmile to your buddy list Homepage of DistantSmile
Pendragon
Calcifer

Registration Date: 06.12.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Pendragon Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

1.Food : chocolate etc..
2.Color : Skyblue, lightgreen and pink! I don't care if people think pink is stupid.
3.Movie : Spirited Away, Laputa, HMC and other ghibli cartoons. Resident Evil lol
4. Insurance Company : uh I'm not sure - -; AIA?

Howl avatar made by ushitora Thanks!

06.12.2006, 06:52 AM Pendragon is offline   Profile for Pendragon Add Pendragon to your buddy list
aviator
Warawara

Registration Date: 05.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by aviator Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Fave food: chinese seafood
Fave color: somewhere between blue and green
Fave movie: very hard to decide, here are a few - The Last Chase (w/ Lee Majors), Howl's, Kingdom of Heaven, Gladiator, Porco Rosso, Motorcycle diaries, Star wars Episode 6 (1990's updated version)
Fave insurance co.: one that gives you back all the money you never used in an accident (ha ha ha)

Post last edited by aviator on 06.27.2006, 01:13 AM.

06.27.2006, 01:11 AM aviator is offline   Profile for aviator Add aviator to your buddy list
LittleWing
Ohmu

Registration Date: 11.01.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by LittleWing Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

1.Food - Sushi
2.Color - Yellow
3.Movie - Nightmare Before Christmas
4. Insurance Company - one that won´t steal your money

"When you're old, all you want to do is stare at the scenery.
It's so strange. I've never felt so peaceful before."

Post last edited by LittleWing on 07.10.2006, 10:08 PM.

07.10.2006, 10:06 PM LittleWing is offline   Profile for LittleWing Add LittleWing to your buddy list
Sunchaser
Totoro

Registration Date: 02.22.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Sunchaser Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Japanese Food
Sea-foam Green, and Aquamarine...I'm a blue/green person.
Nausicaa
No insurance companies for me!

First signature made by kittycatjess. Thank you so much!
Second signature also made by kittycatjess...it's our joint sig!
Third signature made by mpw3d . Thank you!

07.10.2006, 10:52 PM Sunchaser is offline   Profile for Sunchaser Add Sunchaser to your buddy list Send an Email to Sunchaser
[  1  2    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks