QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Heyo! I'm a composer who loves Ghibli music
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Heyo! I'm a composer who loves Ghibli music » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 10.17.22
  Heyo! I'm a composer who loves Ghibli musicPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Edin Kaso Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Nice to meet you all

I'm a person who is absolutely in love with Studio Ghibli and similar kind of music. It just hits different. I try to always capture that same "nostalgic" sound (for lack of better words) through my pieces.

I would love to know what you guys think!

https://open.spotify.com/artist/03fFgg9R...KSjS4GDht9IC0DA

Post last edited by Edin Kaso on 10.17.2022, 10:14 PM.

10.17.2022, 10:11 PM Edin Kaso is offline   Profile for Edin Kaso Add Edin Kaso to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Welcome to the Tavern, Edin! I find your music really soothing. You definitely capture the right feelings. Keep up the great work!

My Anime List

10.18.2022, 07:24 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ahh, very nice! Such a relaxing feeling. I can really hear the influence of Ghibli soundtracks.

10.19.2022, 08:50 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Edin Kaso
Susuwatari

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Edin Kaso Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Kazegami
Welcome to the Tavern, Edin! I find your music really soothing. You definitely capture the right feelings. Keep up the great work!

Thank you! Glad to be here
I didn't even know this existed. I've been chilling over at reddit ghibli haha.

10.19.2022, 12:19 PM Edin Kaso is offline   Profile for Edin Kaso Add Edin Kaso to your buddy list
Edin Kaso
Susuwatari

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Edin Kaso Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by arren18
Ahh, very nice! Such a relaxing feeling. I can really hear the influence of Ghibli soundtracks.

Thanks ^_^
Yea those soundtracks just reach me in a way that other music never has.
Ghibli music is honestly one of my all time favourites (along with Square Enix's stuff too)

10.19.2022, 12:23 PM Edin Kaso is offline   Profile for Edin Kaso Add Edin Kaso to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks