QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Fav Movie
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » Fav Movie » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 04.26.23
Fav MoviePost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fishlego Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

What are your fav ghibli movies? and what do you think of mine; only yesterday, ocean waves, howls moving castle and pom poko. What’re yours?

05.01.2023, 06:58 PM fishlego is offline   Profile for fishlego Add fishlego to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Whisper of the Heart; Ocean Waves; Only Yesterday; Totoro (I have a tattoo of him on my left forearm); Princess Mononoke (have a tattoo of a kodama on my right forearm); Spirited Away (won an Academy award); Up on Poppy Hill...

These are on the top of my list as well as maybe a couple, three others???
I have been blessed tp be able to watch all of the Ghibli Movies, so far, and have enjoyed ALL of them...

05.02.2023, 12:12 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I love a lot of the Ghibli films and I come and go a little bit on which ones I like better than others, but I usually consider Spirited Away and Whisper of the Heart to be top of the list for me.

05.02.2023, 09:40 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
snozoneuk
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 05.30.23
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by snozoneuk Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hi

05.30.2023, 10:36 AM snozoneuk is offline   Profile for snozoneuk Add snozoneuk to your buddy list Homepage of snozoneuk
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Welcome to the Tavern, snozoneuk

05.30.2023, 03:24 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks