QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Where is a good site to download Ghibli movies that are unavailable in
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » Where is a good site to download Ghibli movies that are unavailable in » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 02.06.03
  Where is a good site to download Ghibli movies that are unavailable inPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Chowllama Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I've tried imesh, but they really only have the ones that I can only get here such as totoro ect... Please help and keep in mind as soon as these movies come out on DVD here I will buy them I'm not trying to get them for free I'm just so anxious to see them that I don't want to wait!

02.06.2003, 11:32 AM Chowllama is offline   Profile for Chowllama Add Chowllama to your buddy list
Chowllama
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 02.06.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Chowllama Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Sorry supposed to say in the U.S

02.06.2003, 11:34 AM Chowllama is offline   Profile for Chowllama Add Chowllama to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks