QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Noir Anime
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Noir Anime » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Umfrage: Which Movie is the best Nausicaa or Mononoke
Mononoke Hime
Kaze No Tani No Nausicaa
Results
Author
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 05.11.06
Noir AnimePost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by MegaMan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Noir anime is one of the best animes that I've seen!!!!!!!! It isn't as good as Nausicaa and Mononoke though!!!! Anyone Have any other anime suggestions????????????????

Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind and Princess Mononoke are the Best movies that I have ever seen

05.11.2006, 01:40 PM MegaMan is offline   Profile for MegaMan Add MegaMan to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Well, you gotta have a reason why you like Noir. I mean, not everyone loves it for the dark genre. Some love it for the gunslinging.

If you like the dark genre with some violent action, then try Saikano. It's a bit of a tear-jerking apocalyptic show. Damn sweet.

For the lighter side, Chrno Crusade, although the humour literally disappears towards the end when all the horrors of reality take hold of the story. At least the ending for the main characters is somewhat serene.

A movie I highly recommend would be one I consider the best anime movie I have ever watched, beating out even ghibli. It's called JinRoh.

For those with a gothic uber-solemn taste, watch Shingetsutan Tsukihime. Its a vampire story with a twist. And has one of the best opening sequence ever.

I could go on, but that's it for today.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

05.11.2006, 09:54 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
shiawase
Ohmu

Registration Date: 03.09.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by shiawase Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hurray for Nausicaa and Jin Roh: Wolf Brigade!!

~Akarui Tsubasa~

I will save myself from the world I created.

05.12.2006, 02:02 AM shiawase is offline   Profile for shiawase Add shiawase to your buddy list Send an Email to shiawase Homepage of shiawase
Bookdust
Kodama

Registration Date: 04.23.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Bookdust Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Kiyoshi Kane is a good one.

05.12.2006, 09:37 PM Bookdust is offline   Profile for Bookdust Add Bookdust to your buddy list Send an Email to Bookdust
squall_leonhart
Kodama

Registration Date: 05.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by squall_leonhart Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

noir is a touchy subject for some people personally for me if the storylike is truly dark then im there the darker the better. and yes jin-roh: the wolf brigade was a damn good movie.

05.16.2006, 08:00 PM squall_leonhart is offline   Profile for squall_leonhart Add squall_leonhart to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks