QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - The Cat Returns
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » The Cat Returns » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 05.15.06
  The Cat ReturnsPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by annstar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hi there I am new to this site and am looking for help in locating a copy of the theme song from The Cat Returns.

The song is by Aymo Tsuji.

Can anyone help me with this one?

05.15.2006, 02:12 PM annstar is offline   Profile for annstar Add annstar to your buddy list
SpiritedSen
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.10.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by SpiritedSen Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hey, the song at the end is by Ayano Tsuji, and is called 'Kaze Ni Naru'. It's on The Cat Returns soundtrack (which is brilliant by the way) and is also on her second album 'Renrenfuka'. You can buy Renrenfuka at www.cdjapan.co.jp. I got my copy of the soundtrack from eBay, but here's a list of stores that probably stock it http://nausicaa.net/miyazaki/shopping/general-shop-info.html. It was also released as a single...have a look at this site for info on it, and the track listings for the soundtrack album, http://www.nausicaa.net/miyazaki/soundtracks/neko/ Hope this helps...btw, Kaze Ni Naru is probs one of my fave songs ever...you have v.good taste!!

Post last edited by SpiritedSen on 05.18.2006, 11:19 AM.

05.15.2006, 06:54 PM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
lindseybermudez
Kodama

Registration Date: 06.07.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by lindseybermudez Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

or you could always try limewire it works every time!!

♥Boricua Anime Freak 4 Life♥

06.07.2006, 11:38 AM lindseybermudez is offline   Profile for lindseybermudez Add lindseybermudez to your buddy list Send an Email to lindseybermudez Homepage of lindseybermudez YIM Screenname: lindseybermudez@yahoo.com
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks