QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Final Fantasy
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Final Fantasy » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2  3    »  ]
squall_leonhart
Kodama

Registration Date: 05.16.06
  Final FantasyPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by squall_leonhart Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

has anyone seen Final fantasy unlimited or any other final fantasy related anime.

ive seen a bit of unlimited i thought it was cool
and ive also seen the ff7 anime it was called last order i thought it was pretty cool

has anyone else heard of final fantasy the legend of the crystals.

any info on other animation and your own comments would be greatly appreciated.

05.17.2006, 04:20 PM squall_leonhart is offline   Profile for squall_leonhart Add squall_leonhart to your buddy list
mpw3d
Ohmu

Registration Date: 02.08.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by mpw3d Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I've not heard of "the legend of the crystals" but i've probably seen every other FF game and cartoon goin.
I didn't think much to "unlimited" though was as gd as i thought but "Last order" was a really gd cartoon proper enjoyed it lol...... Advent children film is gd but was alet down abit wen they made "spirits within".

My favorite FF game has to be either 7,8 or 10. Can't wait though for "FF: Crystal chronical 2" on WII.

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

05.17.2006, 05:54 PM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
nanashi
Ohmu

Registration Date: 01.27.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

----------------------------------------
the legend of the crystals
----------------------------------------
http://ffodyssey.com/ffcrystals/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Final_Fanta...of_the_Crystals
Is it this? I've not seen it.
It released in 1994 in Japan.
30min x 4episodes (1)wind (2)Fire (3)Dragon (4)Star
Director: Rin Tarou(1,4), Kanda Naohito(2), Ookubo tomihiko(3)
Script: Akahori Satoru
Character Design: Kanamori Yoshinori(1-4), Sakurai Kunihiko(1-4), Tazaki Satoshi(4)
Music: Satou Masahiko

My favorite FF games are 7, 4 and 11.

Post last edited by nanashi on 05.18.2006, 01:50 PM.

05.18.2006, 01:39 PM nanashi is offline   Profile for nanashi Add nanashi to your buddy list
shiawase
Ohmu

Registration Date: 03.09.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by shiawase Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by nanashi
My favorite FF games are 7, 4 and 11.

My favourite FF games are 8-10, and Crystal Chronicles for the GC. I've played the entire series except FFXI.

~Akarui Tsubasa~

I will save myself from the world I created.

05.18.2006, 03:18 PM shiawase is offline   Profile for shiawase Add shiawase to your buddy list Send an Email to shiawase Homepage of shiawase
squall_leonhart
Kodama

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by squall_leonhart Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

thanks for the links nanashi they really helped.

and shiawase, this is about final fantasy anime, not the games if you really want to talk about the games start up your own thread. thanks.

05.19.2006, 07:33 PM squall_leonhart is offline   Profile for squall_leonhart Add squall_leonhart to your buddy list
shiawase
Ohmu

Registration Date: 03.09.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by shiawase Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Advent Children was awesome, I really like that movie. I want to watch it over and over and over and over... ugh! Be right back, gotta go watch it now!! 8]

~Akarui Tsubasa~

I will save myself from the world I created.

05.23.2006, 03:57 AM shiawase is offline   Profile for shiawase Add shiawase to your buddy list Send an Email to shiawase Homepage of shiawase
anumalik
Kodama

Registration Date: 05.23.06
  advent children is awesomePost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by anumalik Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Before even seeing the movie I immediately grabbed the movie from Costco's shelf and bought it. I mean, just by the cover with cloud on it with his incredibly sexy motocycle draws you in. I watched the movie a couple of times, more than I do any movie...maybe exept for ghibli movies and other anime. Damn cloud looks hot! Anyways Final Fanasy is great, execpt a friend said advent children was hard to follow. The visuals are amazing, and the storyline perfect!

...when I look at him
I can see a boy hidden in the depth of his piercing blue eyes,
a boy who is longing his freedom......

06.07.2006, 06:34 PM anumalik is offline   Profile for anumalik Add anumalik to your buddy list
squall_leonhart
Kodama

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by squall_leonhart Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i tell you to slap your friend in the face. advent children is not hard to follow even for people who have never played the games ( which is very rare) i have the perfect example of it too. my cousin ( he has not played the games) could easily follow everything and to my liking he loved the movie. so like i said anyone you see who could not follow the storyline i tell you to use an
IRISH HANDSHAKE

check this to figure out what it is.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.ph...irish+handshake

06.09.2006, 03:25 PM squall_leonhart is offline   Profile for squall_leonhart Add squall_leonhart to your buddy list
Mei-kun
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mei-kun Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I am fun final fantasy. I like this game.

08.06.2006, 09:01 AM Mei-kun is offline   Profile for Mei-kun Add Mei-kun to your buddy list
nanafan
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.14.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanafan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i saw one final fantasy anime can't remember the name and did see advent children it was soo cool..kadaj is emo! lol

08.06.2006, 02:10 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
LittleWing
Ohmu

Registration Date: 11.01.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by LittleWing Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The whole Final Fantasy world is amazing, magical, misterious! I like it a lot

"When you're old, all you want to do is stare at the scenery.
It's so strange. I've never felt so peaceful before."

08.06.2006, 06:44 PM LittleWing is offline   Profile for LittleWing Add LittleWing to your buddy list
Cherry
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cherry Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

somebody knows how talk diferent languajes except english ??

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

08.18.2006, 09:43 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
kittycatjess
Totoro

Registration Date: 06.27.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kittycatjess Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

getting a little of the subject arnt we chihiro,

iv only seen the 2 movies and played a few of the games and found the captivating my mum hates the games coz theres to much fighting but thats the whole point lol
i found the second film more interesting then the first espesully the fight sean at the end it blew my mind lol

08.19.2006, 04:41 AM kittycatjess is offline   Profile for kittycatjess Add kittycatjess to your buddy list Send an Email to kittycatjess
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by nanafan
i saw one final fantasy anime can't remember the name and did see advent children it was soo cool..kadaj is emo! lol

Everybody in Advent Children is emo lol.

I love Final Fantasy in all forms. I've played a fair few of the games; I've seen Last Order, Advent Children (as you might've guessed lol), Spirits Within (which wouldn't have been such a let-down if they hadn't called it Final Fantasy) and the first episode of Unlimited. I also started a forum for it. I think I'd better shut up now...

08.19.2006, 06:33 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Snakebite
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Snakebite Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I have all the games from 7 up to 10-2 and have have Crystal Chronicles for the game cube, though I have no intention of buying 11 due to having to pay about £12 a month to keep your character online. I think my fav AC character would have to be Yazoo. I think its way better than The Spirits Within (I think its called that?). I dont think really there all emos, its just that they all wear black, but Sephiroth looks like hes got black lipstick, he may be a goth?

08.19.2006, 09:23 AM Snakebite is offline   Profile for Snakebite Add Snakebite to your buddy list Homepage of Snakebite
mpw3d
Ohmu

Registration Date: 02.08.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by mpw3d Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

ive just baught the FF:Advent children film and i now own the FF:10 4 disk sound track but all the FF games are excerllent.... but i thought the 1st FF fislt (spirits withen i think its called) is abit odd though lol

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

08.19.2006, 08:30 PM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
Snakebite
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Snakebite Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I thinks the Spirits within is a odd film as you put it because it wasn't based on a game and the storyline was random.

08.20.2006, 06:22 AM Snakebite is offline   Profile for Snakebite Add Snakebite to your buddy list Homepage of Snakebite
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I personally don't see why people like to shoot down Spirits Within just because it doesn't have anything to do with the game. I mean, the title shouldn't play ANY part in judging the movie.

I've even heard of some reviewers who said the show "could have been good if only it didn't have Final Fantasy in the title".

What the hell? What does the title have ANYTHING to do with how good the movie is?

IMO people who rated the movie this way is either a hardcore FF fanatic or really stupid. Seriously.

Spirits Within is a very good movie. Straying from the game is totally irrelevant.

On the other hand, Advent children, while a visual spectacle and very action-packed, has but a mediocre storyline at best. Pacing is a bit off, too. Well, commendable at least.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

08.20.2006, 09:38 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I think Spirits Within is perfectly okay, and considering the fact that in general each Final Fantasy game has its own storyline, plot, characters and universe, it makes sense to have a totally different story in the movie.

So what I'm saying is that if they hadn't put "Final Fantasy" in the title, there wouldn't be so many disappointed fans.

08.20.2006, 02:09 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
dookie182
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 08.21.06
  Final fantasyPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by dookie182 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Woo final fantasy!
yeah yeah i love ff unlimited
Chobi!!!

08.21.2006, 05:40 AM dookie182 is offline   Profile for dookie182 Add dookie182 to your buddy list Homepage of dookie182
[  1  2  3    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks