QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Final Fantasy
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Final Fantasy » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3    »  ]
Endless Twilight
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.19.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Endless Twilight Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I was on singing fish and came across this its called FFX dirctors cut - its a spoof.

http://www.phrozenflame.com/flash/ffxdirectorscut.swf

08.25.2006, 05:56 PM Endless Twilight is offline   Profile for Endless Twilight Add Endless Twilight to your buddy list Send an Email to Endless Twilight Homepage of Endless Twilight
Endless Twilight
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Endless Twilight Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I can speak Al Bed. Can you?

08.26.2006, 11:22 PM Endless Twilight is offline   Profile for Endless Twilight Add Endless Twilight to your buddy list Send an Email to Endless Twilight Homepage of Endless Twilight
Snakebite
Ohmu

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Snakebite Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Cunno, what was that?

08.27.2006, 06:39 AM Snakebite is offline   Profile for Snakebite Add Snakebite to your buddy list Homepage of Snakebite
Cherry
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cherry Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

what are you guys doing ?? just wondering

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

08.27.2006, 05:17 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
Endless Twilight
Totoro

E lyh. E muja cbaygehk Ym Prat. Drana'c cu syho drehkc oui lyh cyo!

08.27.2006, 06:50 PM Endless Twilight is offline   Profile for Endless Twilight Add Endless Twilight to your buddy list Send an Email to Endless Twilight Homepage of Endless Twilight
Endless Twilight
Totoro

That means I can. I love speaking Al Bhed. There's so many things you can say!

08.27.2006, 07:03 PM Endless Twilight is offline   Profile for Endless Twilight Add Endless Twilight to your buddy list Send an Email to Endless Twilight Homepage of Endless Twilight
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by arren18
I think Spirits Within is perfectly okay, and considering the fact that in general each Final Fantasy game has its own storyline, plot, characters and universe, it makes sense to have a totally different story in the movie.

So what I'm saying is that if they hadn't put "Final Fantasy" in the title, there wouldn't be so many disappointed fans.

Just because it doesn't fit into their little fantasy world. It's like how Harry Potter fans are in awe about the movies, even though apart from the first movie, the rest are utter rubbish in every sense of word.

Come to think of it, there was never any word I know of about how Spirits Within would be related in any way to the games. So technically there shouldn't be any cause for complaint, because the producers themselves never claimed the movie to be related to the games at all.

Even if you're a fan, at least have enough sense to know what's good and what's bad. Even I can personally admit to the flaws of ghibli movies.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

08.28.2006, 12:54 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Robert
Tanuki

Registration Date: 08.29.06
  Final FantasyPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Robert Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Played;6.7.8.9.10 havent finished 8,10 have to work, to long between plays forgotten items and things even with the walk through iam having trouble picking up the pace.All pretty good loved 9 good fun
Watched unlimited needs an ending like the games.

09.02.2006, 12:13 PM Robert is offline   Profile for Robert Add Robert to your buddy list
Freyarule
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Freyarule Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Have played 6,9,10, 10-2. Finished 9 twice I've got 8 but it doesn't work and haven't really been in the mood to finish 10

1st sig made my mpw3d! Yayness!

2nd sig made by Snakebite! Whootness!

3rd sig made by #1sanfan! Squeeness!

4th and 5th sig and text below made by moi

09.03.2006, 01:34 PM Freyarule is offline   Profile for Freyarule Add Freyarule to your buddy list
furs
Totoro

Registration Date: 09.23.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by furs Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

10 rawks. I only played 6,7 and 10. I thought those are the best piece anyway.

Im anticipating the english of 12.

13 will be released in PS3. \o/

09.28.2006, 08:39 PM furs is offline   Profile for furs Add furs to your buddy list
RealityBites
Tanuki

Registration Date: 09.18.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by RealityBites Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I don't remember spirits within too well but I do remember that it lacked the weird & mysterious world of final fantasy I was hoping for...

09.29.2006, 01:29 PM RealityBites is offline   Profile for RealityBites Add RealityBites to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!!
Neva played FF, saw spirits within..
didnt know what to expect, so was pretty good!!

09.29.2006, 01:48 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
furs
Totoro

Registration Date: 09.23.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by furs Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

This thread reminded me play FF6 again on NES emu.

09.29.2006, 10:35 PM furs is offline   Profile for furs Add furs to your buddy list
Rom
Kodama

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Rom Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Advent Children is excellent,although the story does let it down very slighty.But at the end of the day Advent Children is more about the visuals than anything else.

The Spirits Within is a good film,just loses its way towards the end.But i have to admit anyone expecting Advent Children will be dissapointed.

10.06.2006, 01:43 PM Rom is offline   Profile for Rom Add Rom to your buddy list
Keara
Kodama

Registration Date: 10.26.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Keara Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

oo
I own all the final fantasys except 3, 11 and 12
GO ME!

10.26.2006, 10:25 AM Keara is offline   Profile for Keara Add Keara to your buddy list Send an Email to Keara
Loscil
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!!
FF 3 is coming out for DS now

10.26.2006, 11:34 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Keara
Kodama

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Keara Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I know!
Gd 4 me!

10.26.2006, 11:54 AM Keara is offline   Profile for Keara Add Keara to your buddy list Send an Email to Keara
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Welcome to the Tavern Keara!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have some FF collection. I wish I had that many!

10.27.2006, 01:25 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Keara
Kodama

Wot ones do u have?

10.27.2006, 01:27 PM Keara is offline   Profile for Keara Add Keara to your buddy list Send an Email to Keara
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I, II and X-2. But I've played a fair few, and know quite a bit about most of them.

10.27.2006, 01:29 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
[  «    1  2  3    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks