QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Come Here if you think Nuassica is Hot!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Come Here if you think Nuassica is Hot! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2    »  ]
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Registration Date: 01.03.06
  Come Here if you think Nuassica is Hot!Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

males can look to, can't they?

05.22.2006, 08:48 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
IluvHowl06
Ohmu

Registration Date: 03.19.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by IluvHowl06 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

well, i am a girl and i dig howl, but i must say that nausicaa is awesome!

05.22.2006, 11:05 AM IluvHowl06 is offline   Profile for IluvHowl06 Add IluvHowl06 to your buddy list
micg huz
Calcifer

Registration Date: 05.01.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by micg huz Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yeh nausicaa rocks my world. but i think id rather be her than be with her.

shes my hero and my idol, not sure shes really hot though, however clearly shes way cool, magnificent and oh so regal.

ps - iv always been a bit embaresed to ask this - is it just my copy or does she not wear any underwear?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

05.22.2006, 05:14 PM micg huz is offline   Profile for micg huz Add micg huz to your buddy list Send an Email to micg huz
IluvHowl06
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by IluvHowl06 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

you know micg huz, i've been wandering that as well! i thought she was wearing tights, but her legs match her skin, so i guess she isn't????

05.22.2006, 06:57 PM IluvHowl06 is offline   Profile for IluvHowl06 Add IluvHowl06 to your buddy list
micg huz
Calcifer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by micg huz Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hee hee - thats a bi naughty.
im glad you saw it too.

05.22.2006, 07:32 PM micg huz is offline   Profile for micg huz Add micg huz to your buddy list Send an Email to micg huz
IluvHowl06
Ohmu

i wonder if underwear was even invented yet...

05.22.2006, 10:13 PM IluvHowl06 is offline   Profile for IluvHowl06 Add IluvHowl06 to your buddy list
shiawase
Ohmu

Registration Date: 03.09.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by shiawase Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I don't think .. hmmm, she has tights on, she must, right? What kinda character animator would do that, honestly? I was surprised they even had blood in that movie. Anyways back on topic: No she's not hot, Kinda masculine if you ask me.

~Akarui Tsubasa~

I will save myself from the world I created.

05.23.2006, 03:46 AM shiawase is offline   Profile for shiawase Add shiawase to your buddy list Send an Email to shiawase Homepage of shiawase
micg huz
Calcifer

if you love nausicaa check out this cool vid

- rock and roll princess

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAe_JOUvl...search=nausicaa

i take it back i do fancy her - shes the greatest!

i dont think shes masculine - shes just powerfull - but shes definatly feminine you know - in the traditional sense - caring, diplomatic, peacefull and nurchering.

what a legend.

and you know what there aint no tights!

05.23.2006, 10:58 AM micg huz is offline   Profile for micg huz Add micg huz to your buddy list Send an Email to micg huz
IluvHowl06
Ohmu

micg huz, that was so awesome!

05.23.2006, 11:21 AM IluvHowl06 is offline   Profile for IluvHowl06 Add IluvHowl06 to your buddy list
shiawase
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by shiawase Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

micg huz, she does have all those traits, you're right. She just seems too stereotypical to me I guess, no attraction there. Nice vid btw...

~Akarui Tsubasa~

05.23.2006, 11:48 AM shiawase is offline   Profile for shiawase Add shiawase to your buddy list Send an Email to shiawase Homepage of shiawase
micg huz
Calcifer

each to their own i guess.
but i think im in love

05.23.2006, 11:55 AM micg huz is offline   Profile for micg huz Add micg huz to your buddy list Send an Email to micg huz
shiawase
Ohmu

lol Love huh? Well let me see, I think I'm in love with Haru from Cat Returns. Now there's a BABE. Wow, total hotty

~Akarui Tsubasa~

05.23.2006, 12:01 PM shiawase is offline   Profile for shiawase Add shiawase to your buddy list Send an Email to shiawase Homepage of shiawase
Phyrra
Baron

Registration Date: 04.24.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Phyrra Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I bought nausicaa a little while ago, but haven't had time to watch it. I like to watch films all in one go, not break it up over a period of short viewings.

Looking at the front of the DVD box, her head is turned, so its hard to see... Actually, I thought Sophie from Howl's Moving caslte was cute. (No, not the old one...) Her personality was perfect too; thoughtful and understanding. yeah... i wish she was real... *looks dreamily at his bedroom wall which is full of Sophie pictures*

I'm going to watch nausicaa this Friday as a celebration after my first ever GCSE . Then I'll have to see whether I need to change Sophie's domination of my bedroom for a certain princess...

On a serious note. I, personally, think its impossible to really love someone from an animé. They're not real, and their true beauty, their character and personality, isn't anywhere near as complex as a real person. Then again... that Sophie... she likes to visit me in my dreams...

Thanks to mpw3d who made ths amazing sig! The avatar was made by Sarah, from www.digik.net

05.23.2006, 03:16 PM Phyrra is offline   Profile for Phyrra Add Phyrra to your buddy list
SpiritedSen
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.10.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by SpiritedSen Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by micg huz
if you love nausicaa check out this cool vid

- rock and roll princess

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAe_JOUvl...search=nausicaa

Sweet vid dude, I love that song! AMV stuff TOTALLY rules, it's soo cool!! If anyone's interested, AMV Hell 1, 2 and 3 all kick butt!! Now we all have yet another reason to love Nausicaa!!

05.23.2006, 04:00 PM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i dont think she wears underwear, me n my brother was laughing at that when we noticed it. & she aint masculine, she cute. nice n feminem or however u spell it

05.25.2006, 07:40 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
Phyrra
Baron

Registration Date: 04.24.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Phyrra Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I have just finished watching nausicaa, and thought it was utterly compelling. The best film I have ever seen? Definately .

Going back to the thread, I don't really think she's hot... In my opinion, Nausicaa represents the link between the disasterous state humanity is in now and the connection with nature. I see Nausicaa as a poetic metaphor who is neither masculine or feminine. She has so many traits because she represents the ideal vision for environmental peace. Thus, my real point is that I don't think she has all the characteristics of a human being ~ and would find her a difficult person to have any sort of relationship with.

I also think some of her behaviour was... well... odd. I've just seen it, so I rememebr this particular bit well, I hope you remember too. It's when Nausicaa has crashed on the small island in the 'sea of acid' (is it sea or lake??) and she tries to stop the baby ohmu going into the acid. Then she gets her foot in the acid while pushing the ohmu. At first, I thought the acid would be very concentrated, and would completly destroy her foot.

"Get out of the acid" I screamed!

I know, everything was fine, but without her foot, what good would she have been to her people? They really needed her, and without a foot, she wasn't going to go far...

Hmmm... what else? Oh yeah, I noticed about her lack of underwear I'd like to think its further evidence of my theory above; nausicca being a symbol for an environmental vision. Without underwear, she would be less human and more metaporhic??? Meh... perhaps I'm looking into everything too deeply... It was an amazing film though

Thanks to mpw3d who made ths amazing sig! The avatar was made by Sarah, from www.digik.net

Post last edited by Phyrra on 06.01.2006, 12:11 PM.

05.26.2006, 04:24 PM Phyrra is offline   Profile for Phyrra Add Phyrra to your buddy list
SpiritedSen
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.10.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by SpiritedSen Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I know that this is a Nausicaa is hot thread, but I found this pic of a sexy San and thought you guys might appreciate it!! I know it's a bit of fan-art, but what do you think?
[IMG]http://img380.imageshack.us/img380/5349/fitmononokedrawing5zd.th.jpg" border=0>[/IMG]
Was that good for you??!! Is this now going to become a San is hot thread?

06.01.2006, 12:02 PM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
micg huz
Calcifer

wolf whistle.
shes ravenous though possibly rabid - its seductress san. i guess we can assume that someone saw things a little differantly after a night with our elk riding diplomat - aspiring ashitaka.
a possible quote:
"I saw the world in a whole new light"

06.02.2006, 09:06 AM micg huz is offline   Profile for micg huz Add micg huz to your buddy list Send an Email to micg huz
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

DAMN she CUTE
lol, all pretty animes wecome here SS

06.02.2006, 09:31 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
shiawase
Ohmu

*cough* I'd do her...
*cough cough*

~Akarui Tsubasa~

06.03.2006, 01:11 PM shiawase is offline   Profile for shiawase Add shiawase to your buddy list Send an Email to shiawase Homepage of shiawase
[  1  2    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks