QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Vampire Hunter D
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Vampire Hunter D » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 02.13.03
Vampire Hunter DPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by AnimeGirlS Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I was just wondering if anyone here has seen either of the Vampire hunter D movies. I love them!!!!!!!!!!!! The art work alone is amazing although, I think that I would have to say that I like VHD Bloodlust better than the first movie.

02.13.2003, 07:02 PM AnimeGirlS is offline   Profile for AnimeGirlS Add AnimeGirlS to your buddy list
TrippleBeem
Kodama

Registration Date: 02.12.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by TrippleBeem Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

BloodLust is playing at the theator on my college campus at the end of March.... i'm looking forward to seeing it

02.27.2003, 01:32 PM TrippleBeem is offline   Profile for TrippleBeem Add TrippleBeem to your buddy list AIM Screenname: ryankohl YIM Screenname: ryankohl
Unregistered User

Registration Date:
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

By the Way,
I went and saw Bloodlust in the theater the other day, and i thought it sucked. I should mention the fact that it played with the English dub, which set an all new level of suckness for an english dub. This may have ruined it for me, but the plot wasn't really interesting, and I found the fight scenes to be subpar also... except for the one on the bridge where the Head vampire guy comes out of his carriage and is burning... that was good. Other wise.... weak.....

Kohl

04.03.2003, 03:45 PM  
TrippleBeem
Kodama

Registration Date: 02.12.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by TrippleBeem Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

By the Way,
I went and saw Bloodlust in the theater the other day, and i thought it sucked. I should mention the fact that it played with the English dub, which set an all new level of suckness for an english dub. This may have ruined it for me, but the plot wasn't really interesting, and I found the fight scenes to be subpar also... except for the one on the bridge where the Head vampire guy comes out of his carriage and is burning... that was good. Other wise.... weak.....

04.03.2003, 03:46 PM TrippleBeem is offline   Profile for TrippleBeem Add TrippleBeem to your buddy list AIM Screenname: ryankohl YIM Screenname: ryankohl
UO
(/`A')/

Registration Date: 03.03.02
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by UO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

actually... bloodlust was made for english, they never had japanese voice from the beginning....

i remeber first watching a screener version of it from japan and it was in english with japanese subs

04.03.2003, 05:47 PM UO is offline   Profile for UO Add UO to your buddy list Send an Email to UO Homepage of UO
OYM Angel
Tanuki

Registration Date: 05.12.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by OYM Angel Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The novels are good. They've started releasing them in English.

07.28.2005, 08:02 PM OYM Angel is offline   Profile for OYM Angel Add OYM Angel to your buddy list
SpiritedSen
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.10.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by SpiritedSen Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Unfortunately, I've only seen the dubbed version of Vampire Hunter D, but even so, I wasn't that impressed!! It's ok, but it's not great. What is that face in his hand meant to be? I'm also not to keen on the animation, unlike many anime, I think it looks really dated. Sorry

05.14.2006, 11:48 AM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
shiawase
Ohmu

Registration Date: 03.09.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by shiawase Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

How remarkably strange you all are I loved that movie! I saw the japanese with subs and it was incredible... The story, scenery, everything just blew me away. Amazing.

~Akarui Tsubasa~

I will save myself from the world I created.

05.15.2006, 06:46 PM shiawase is offline   Profile for shiawase Add shiawase to your buddy list Send an Email to shiawase Homepage of shiawase
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Registration Date: 01.03.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i dont no which 1 i saw, it was just called Vampire Hunter D.
it was so ******* awsome! i luv that movie! the story, the artwork, the characters.........it was just all so inspiring 4 some reason.
awesome movie

Post last edited by I-B4-E THUG on 05.16.2006, 08:49 AM.

05.16.2006, 08:49 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks