QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Inuyasha
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Inuyasha » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Kodama

Registration Date: 05.08.06
InuyashaPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Haku Fan Girl Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

How do you think of this show? I think it's neat.

05.25.2006, 04:29 PM Haku Fan Girl is offline   Profile for Haku Fan Girl Add Haku Fan Girl to your buddy list
shiawase
Ohmu

Registration Date: 03.09.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by shiawase Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yeah it's nice I guess Hmm, I think it's only TV worthy. It's not spectacular in any way and it isn't boring and outdated either. It's mediocre I'd say.

~Akarui Tsubasa~

I will save myself from the world I created.

05.26.2006, 12:09 PM shiawase is offline   Profile for shiawase Add shiawase to your buddy list Send an Email to shiawase Homepage of shiawase
squall_leonhart
Kodama

Registration Date: 05.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by squall_leonhart Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

definately somewhere in the middle of anime in general. it's interesting but mind numbingly repetetive at points. it's an okay show if your bored i guess. or of course it's a great show if you like mainstream stuff. if is pretty cliche in most and some of the dialogue makes you go "well duh" anyways like i said in the middle, not good, not bad.

05.26.2006, 08:37 PM squall_leonhart is offline   Profile for squall_leonhart Add squall_leonhart to your buddy list
anumalik
Kodama

Registration Date: 05.23.06
  pretty good...Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by anumalik Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

When a friend of mine explained to me about Inuyasha I thought it was a pretty stupid story. I mean who cares about jewel shards and a demonic half dog/half human? Then on a saturday evening I decided to check it out and I have to say it's not a bad idea watching the series as it develops, on saturday evenings when I have nothing to do. I kind of like the story plot and the characters are fun. Although it is not the very well done show, it keeps me interested and comming back for more. Although it bugs the hell out of me when they repeat shows, come on! I want to see what happens next!

...when I look at him
I can see a boy hidden in the depth of his piercing blue eyes,
a boy who is longing his freedom......

06.05.2006, 09:40 PM anumalik is offline   Profile for anumalik Add anumalik to your buddy list
lindseybermudez
Kodama

Registration Date: 06.07.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by lindseybermudez Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

im addicted!!! i know almost everything about it, have the plushis, read the commics, trade the movies, watch amv's. its kinda pathetic if you ask me, but its really good!!

♥Boricua Anime Freak 4 Life♥

06.07.2006, 12:17 PM lindseybermudez is offline   Profile for lindseybermudez Add lindseybermudez to your buddy list Send an Email to lindseybermudez Homepage of lindseybermudez YIM Screenname: lindseybermudez@yahoo.com
Sakura22
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 06.08.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Sakura22 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Inuyasha is super but I want it see in Japanese
in german TV on RTL2 is it bad is cut not uncut

06.08.2006, 03:59 PM Sakura22 is offline   Profile for Sakura22 Add Sakura22 to your buddy list
Haku Fan Girl
Kodama

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Haku Fan Girl Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by anumalik
When a friend of mine explained to me about Inuyasha I thought it was a pretty stupid story. I mean who cares about jewel shards and a demonic half dog/half human? Then on a saturday evening I decided to check it out and I have to say it's not a bad idea watching the series as it develops, on saturday evenings when I have nothing to do. I kind of like the story plot and the characters are fun. Although it is not the very well done show, it keeps me interested and comming back for more. Although it bugs the hell out of me when they repeat shows, come on! I want to see what happens next!

Well, you've learned your lesson:

Never judge a friends' summary by what they say because who knows? It could be interesting! (Yes, that's how I thought of Avatar when Nickelodeon gave summaries before it was brought to the TV)

06.08.2006, 04:49 PM Haku Fan Girl is offline   Profile for Haku Fan Girl Add Haku Fan Girl to your buddy list
SpiritedSen
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.10.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by SpiritedSen Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Can someone please tell me the name of the girl in the black and red?

My mate bought me a figurine of her, but I've never seen the series! What rating is it, PG, 15, etc? My figurine shows her riding that foxy thing, looking all fierce and firey, but the box has a pic of it looking all small and cute, please explain?
Also, I thought this was a girl...

am I wrong?

Post last edited by SpiritedSen on 06.22.2006, 08:29 PM.

06.22.2006, 11:32 AM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Her name's Sanga, I think. She's a daughter of a clan of demon hunters, whose clan was wiped out and now travels with the troupe. The fox (forgot it's name) is her pet, and has the ability to grow to a monstrous size and fly. Her weapon is an oversized boomerang.

That other pic is Inuyasha himself. And here I was thinking that everyone into anime knew who he was, lol. He's a half-demon half-human, his father being one of the greater dog demons to ever live, and his mother was a human.

Oh, and FYI, the series has ended, at 120++ episodes. I heard it was a half-assed ending, though.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

Post last edited by Roarkiller on 06.25.2006, 12:25 PM.

06.25.2006, 12:24 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Haku Fan Girl
Kodama

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Haku Fan Girl Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Roarkiller
Her name's Sanga, I think. She's a daughter of a clan of demon hunters, whose clan was wiped out and now travels with the troupe. The fox (forgot it's name) is her pet, and has the ability to grow to a monstrous size and fly. Her weapon is an oversized boomerang.

That other pic is Inuyasha himself. And here I was thinking that everyone into anime knew who he was, lol. He's a half-demon half-human, his father being one of the greater dog demons to ever live, and his mother was a human.

Oh, and FYI, the series has ended, at 120++ episodes. I heard it was a half-assed ending, though.

Uhmm...I spotted some errors. Her name is Sango, and the fox is actually a two-tailed cat named Kirara. The series DID end with a total of 167 episodes. I saw the last episode online, and man, the ending STUNK!

08.07.2006, 04:33 PM Haku Fan Girl is offline   Profile for Haku Fan Girl Add Haku Fan Girl to your buddy list
Seiji
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Seiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

eh...I don't really care for Inuyasha...The premise was cool, but for me it started to drag after like a dozen episodes...and apparantly it's 167 long...man...I like the music though!

08.12.2006, 03:02 AM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
Sunchaser
Totoro

Registration Date: 02.22.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Sunchaser Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

It's okay I guess. Like squall_leonhart in the middle. Some parts are good, some are really repetitive, and some are boring. But I agree with Seiji, I like the music, especially the song Fukai Mori.

First signature made by kittycatjess. Thank you so much!
Second signature also made by kittycatjess...it's our joint sig!
Third signature made by mpw3d . Thank you!

08.14.2006, 11:29 PM Sunchaser is offline   Profile for Sunchaser Add Sunchaser to your buddy list Send an Email to Sunchaser
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks