QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - 2nd side sig
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » 2nd side sig » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7    »  ]
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Registration Date: 01.03.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Damn straight I'm right lol

cheers SS (Spirited Sen)

06.19.2006, 07:53 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
mpw3d
Ohmu

Registration Date: 02.08.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by mpw3d Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

lol cheers both of ya

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

06.19.2006, 08:05 AM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

no, cheers to you

lol

cheers

06.19.2006, 08:48 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
SpiritedSen
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.10.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by SpiritedSen Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

*nods emphatically in agreement*
What would we ever do without you, mpw?! Your work has so inspired me, I'm off to watch all my Warner Bros vids of Batman:The Animated Series! Yay Mr.J, I wish I was Harley Quinn!!

06.19.2006, 08:55 AM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^lol

but fpr real mpw, we really do appreaciate the work you puy in for us, even if it was only cuz it was cuz you was bored lol

oneday, hopefulle by the end of the week, I'll make you a sig, & if ya like it, use it, just tell me what ya want in it in a private message or inTHUGS thread or something man

cheers

06.19.2006, 10:38 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
mpw3d
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by mpw3d Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

lol ok if u wanna make me a sig I-B4-E THUG ypu can make me a "nausicaa of the valley of the wind" sig plz iwould like too see what ur capable off and how good u are at sig making

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

06.19.2006, 10:53 AM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
mpw3d
Ohmu

just 2 more sigs i did 1 i'm using no.2 myself lol love it sooo much

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

06.19.2006, 06:36 PM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

i got some pics ready, & i'll start tommorow, or tonight if it's not to late, i might post some sigs iv already done for other forums on thugs thread

cheers

06.21.2006, 09:00 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
mpw3d
Ohmu

there you go Toolfan1912 i tried to do the sig with your pic the main pic is behind everything im afriad but i kinder managed to fit everything in lol

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

06.21.2006, 10:11 AM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Registration Date: 06.20.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by mpw3d
there you go Toolfan1912 i tried to do the sig with your pic the main pic is behind everything im afriad but i kinder managed to fit everything in lol

Pardon my bad language here, but THAT SIG ******* ROCKS!!!THANKS MAN!!!

06.21.2006, 10:14 AM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Yo mp, i got your sig ready, I just gotta upload to somewhere before i can put it here, but i'll do that sunday cuz i gotta go know & i'll be in town tommorow, & no more staying up late on the net for me so on sunday morning i'll post it for ya

cheers

06.23.2006, 08:25 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Post last edited by I-B4-E THUG on 06.24.2006, 11:53 PM.

06.24.2006, 09:35 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
mpw3d
Ohmu

YOOO DUDE!! thats ACE i really like it lots of nausicaa lol cheers for the sig....

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

06.25.2006, 06:18 AM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

no probs glad you like it

cheers

06.27.2006, 05:23 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
mpw3d
Ohmu

if these are of any use to anyone on this forum or on any other firum then by all means feel free to use these........

p.s there might be afew more on the way

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

07.07.2006, 05:56 PM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
SpiritedSen
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.10.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by SpiritedSen Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Dude, they're great! You should post them in the new Kawaii thread too!
Does your talent know no bounds? You've now made touching Ghibli ones, kawaii ones, my scary Joker ones (which I LOVE !!), and music related ones...you can turn your hand to anything!!
More, more, more!!

Post last edited by SpiritedSen on 07.07.2006, 06:57 PM.

07.07.2006, 06:56 PM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

^^^^^^^^ lol, lets see if your right SS (not that i doubt your skill mpw)

hey mpw, im gonna hit ya up on another challenge lol, see if you can make a a marijuana sig ol
And if ya can lol, can ya make me a sig for jkv on the isavedmyself forum? just put lotsa blood & gore & scalpels & needles & steel capped boots lol

cheers

07.09.2006, 12:02 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
Phyrra
Baron

Registration Date: 04.24.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Phyrra Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Those sigs are absolutely stunning! As you can see, I've used one, but I wish I could use them all!! They really are phenomenal!

Who is the little green one in my sig? Does anyone know, I really want to find out?

Thank you so much mpw3d !

Thanks to mpw3d who made ths amazing sig! The avatar was made by Sarah, from www.digik.net

07.09.2006, 06:19 AM Phyrra is offline   Profile for Phyrra Add Phyrra to your buddy list
mpw3d
Ohmu

soz Phyrra i have know idea where these characters are from i just found them on the internet and though there make really good images for sigs :3...........

I-B4-E THUG what on earth is marijuana????

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

07.09.2006, 07:55 AM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
mpw3d
Ohmu

its only a thought this but i'm thinking of making some PC wallpapers as well and i may need some idea's from you lot to help me with them...... or if there is any pics you've got that may be usefull????

appericiate any idea or images???? or if anyone wants a wallpaper done for them.????

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

07.09.2006, 08:00 AM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
[  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks