QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Tokyo pop night
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Tokyo pop night » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Ohmu

Registration Date: 02.08.06
Tokyo pop nightPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by mpw3d Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

howdy yall!!!...

for most ppl that live in the UK theres a Tokyo pop night at meadowhall in the "ottakar's bookshop" its a £1 at enter and it has all sorts inside:

Starts: Wednesday 21th june 2006 6.30 - 8pm
has a art competition on so who draws you should enter lol

p.s thought i'll just mention it...

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

06.14.2006, 11:46 AM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
SpiritedSen
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.10.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by SpiritedSen Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by mpw3d
howdy yall!!!...

for most ppl that live in the UK theres a Tokyo pop night at meadowhall in the "ottakar's bookshop" its a £1 at enter and it has all sorts inside:

Starts: Wednesday 21th june 2006 6.30 - 8pm
has a art competition on so who draws you should enter lol

p.s thought i'll just mention it...

Hey dude, where's meadowhall?
Also whereabouts do you live in Surrey? I used to live in Sutton, Surrey!

06.14.2006, 12:09 PM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
mpw3d
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by mpw3d Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

lol i live in sheffield dude and meadow hall is in between "barnsley, Rotherham, and sheffield"

http://www.meadowhall.co.uk/website/Cont...e7-5ac56de18687

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

06.14.2006, 12:15 PM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
SpiritedSen
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by SpiritedSen Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by mpw3d
lol i live in sheffield dude and meadow hall is in between "barnsley, Rotherham, and sheffield"

http://www.meadowhall.co.uk/website/Cont...e7-5ac56de18687

Did your location say Surrey before? Mayb I'm getting you confused with someone else!! D'oh!!
I think Sheffield may be a little too far, considering I live in Kent! Shame though, sounds like a good night!

06.14.2006, 12:59 PM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
Phyrra
Baron

Registration Date: 04.24.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Phyrra Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by SpiritedSen
Did your location say Surrey before? Mayb I'm getting you confused with someone else!! D'oh!!

Well, I live in Surrey... could of been thinking of me!?

Or perhaps not...

Maybe the Ottakar's near me will do something similar sometime... is it a chain of events or just a one off?

Thanks to mpw3d who made ths amazing sig! The avatar was made by Sarah, from www.digik.net

06.14.2006, 03:11 PM Phyrra is offline   Profile for Phyrra Add Phyrra to your buddy list
SpiritedSen
Totoro

quote:
Originally posted by Phyrra
Well, I live in Surrey... could of been thinking of me!?

Or perhaps not...

It was you I was thinking of!! lol!! Whereabouts do you live in Surrey? I used to live in Sutton!
Whoa, deja vous!!

06.14.2006, 03:19 PM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
Phyrra
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Phyrra Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by SpiritedSen
It was you I was thinking of!! lol!! Whereabouts do you live in Surrey? I used to live in Sutton!
Whoa, deja vous!!

Lol, we almost bought a new house in Sutton. That would have been weird! Anyway, I live in Runneymead, a small place called Chertsey... it's not very well known... but it's near the M25 . Pollution and traffic jams...

What a coincidence

Thanks to mpw3d who made ths amazing sig! The avatar was made by Sarah, from www.digik.net

06.14.2006, 04:11 PM Phyrra is offline   Profile for Phyrra Add Phyrra to your buddy list
SpiritedSen
Totoro

quote:
Originally posted by Phyrra
Lol, we almost bought a new house in Sutton. That would have been weird! Anyway, I live in Runneymead, a small place called Chertsey... it's not very well known... but it's near the M25 . Pollution and traffic jams...

What a coincidence

I used to be mates with a guy who lived in Chertsey, he used to work at the hospital!
Small world!! It's lucky you didn't buy a house in Sutton though, it's a right sh*thole!!

06.14.2006, 04:17 PM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
Phyrra
Baron

I realise that this has gone completely off topic; sorry mpw3d...

That is unbelievably strange... I know the hospital... I've been there accasionally... perhaps your mate was the one who wrongly sent me away from hospital. I was told I was fine, when actually, I had a broken wrist... some days later I was called back in, and told they read the X-ray wrongly... they said sorry and then plastered up my wrist.

The house in Sutton wasn't so bad... probably depends where abouts in Sutton though .

Anyway, back to the Tokyo Pop event...

06.14.2006, 04:27 PM Phyrra is offline   Profile for Phyrra Add Phyrra to your buddy list
mpw3d
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by mpw3d Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

lol i dont really mind u 2 keep talkin about wot ever u want..... dont bothre me

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

06.14.2006, 05:29 PM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks