QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - anime people like
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » anime people like » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3    »  ]
kittycatjess
Totoro

Registration Date: 06.27.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kittycatjess Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i luv it 2 bt deyv stopped showin it in uk so ill av 2 buy it

08.02.2006, 03:58 PM kittycatjess is offline   Profile for kittycatjess Add kittycatjess to your buddy list Send an Email to kittycatjess
nanafan
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.14.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanafan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

buy what?

08.02.2006, 08:59 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by nanafan
buy what?

I think she meant CCS. It's not a particularly spectacular show, but it's a good enough anime to watch. And I especially recommend watching the 2nd movie after finishing the series, cuz IMO the series didn't really end with a right note.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

08.03.2006, 04:44 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Registration Date: 01.03.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

ît is generally to my disapointment & emabarresment that i havnt seen many animes, but i like movies like Vampire Hunter D

cheers

08.03.2006, 06:44 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
kittycatjess
Totoro

Registration Date: 06.27.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kittycatjess Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Roarkiller
quote:
buy what?

I think she meant CCS. It's not a particularly spectacular show, but it's a good enough anime to watch. And I especially recommend watching the 2nd movie after finishing the series, cuz IMO the series didn't really end with a right note.

yer soz 4 not making it clear,

n iv sin da second movie its really gud im currentally looking to buy it bt im strugalin to find it on regon 2 dvd so ill av 2 w8 lol

08.03.2006, 08:40 AM kittycatjess is offline   Profile for kittycatjess Add kittycatjess to your buddy list Send an Email to kittycatjess
nanafan
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanafan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i liked cardcaptors the series and the movies.. i finished victorian romance emma...it's sad with the ending and i think it's a chick show...imo

08.03.2006, 04:44 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
i liked cardcaptors the series and the movies.. i finished victorian romance emma...it's sad with the ending and i think it's a chick show...imo

Oo I've been wanting to catch that. It's based on a classic, and I like classics. Still trying to find several original unedited classics though, like Frankenstein, Gulliver's Travels, Dracula, etc. I got The complete Sherlock Holmes, printed supposedly as it was from their original sources (i.e. old font, two columns, etc).

A little sidetracking, but I bet none of you have ever read the original novel of Alice in Wonderland, have you? Not any kiddy version summarized into one small paperback, mind you, the full one. It's amazing really, how everyone seems to know all the classic stories but have never actually read the book.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:

08.03.2006, 11:04 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
nanafan
Totoro

o i didn't know that about emma interesting..i think i might have read alice in wonderland can't remember

08.04.2006, 11:51 AM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
mpw3d
Ohmu

Registration Date: 02.08.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by mpw3d Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

ive just got my azumanga daioh boxset and too my surprise it was in 5.1 surround sound... but i also like cardcaptors, evangelion, love hina.... well all the funny and wierd drawing ones

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

08.04.2006, 01:26 PM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
nanafan
Totoro

yeah evangelion was good but the ending made me think wtf??

08.04.2006, 03:08 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
Seiji
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Seiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by mpw3d
ive just got my azumanga daioh boxset and too my surprise it was in 5.1 surround sound... but i also like cardcaptors, evangelion, love hina.... well all the funny and wierd drawing ones

If you like Azumanga Daioh, which it seems you do, you might want to try Ichigo Mashimaro. In my opinion, they are both great.

And yeah, I feel the same way about evangelion as nanafan...

08.09.2006, 10:30 PM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

No no, for azumanga daioh's madcap comedy, get Suzumiya Haruhi.

Granted, it's a new title, and a little ecchi, but it's good fun once you get used to the confusing order (watch and you'll know).

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:

08.10.2006, 05:36 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
walaataleb
Kodama

Registration Date: 08.09.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by walaataleb Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i like spirited away

08.10.2006, 07:49 AM walaataleb is offline   Profile for walaataleb Add walaataleb to your buddy list
nanafan
Totoro

yeah haruhi is a good show...

08.10.2006, 04:28 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
Sifri
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 08.10.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Sifri Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

my favorite at the moment is Gravitation!!
I really love this anime!! it's short, only 13 episodes, but very cool and a beautifull story..
Have also seen animes such as, chobits, sailor moon and Fushigi Yuugi

08.10.2006, 05:46 PM Sifri is offline   Profile for Sifri Add Sifri to your buddy list Homepage of Sifri
nanafan
Totoro

chobits and fushigi yugi..are good

08.10.2006, 07:28 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
Seiji
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Seiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

After Roarkiller suggested Haruhi I watched some. And yeah, it's funny...really funny actually, but it doesn't seem very much like Azumanga daioh. Though I feel like I've seen something like it before...hmm...kinda reminds me of FLCL...

Oh, and if we are just to name off some shows we like, I've recently watched and loved Now and Then Here and There, Ichigo Mashimaro, and Princess Tutu.

And some of my all time favorites are Fruits Basket, Cowboy Bebop, and Last Exile.

...And Azumanga Daioh, FLCL, Outlaw Star, and Serial Experiments Lain.

08.12.2006, 03:19 AM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
charlottex
Kodama

Registration Date: 08.14.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by charlottex Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Tokyo Mew Mew is one of my faves

2nd sig by mpw3d

08.20.2006, 06:41 AM charlottex is offline   Profile for charlottex Add charlottex to your buddy list
Serafimangel
Kodama

Registration Date: 08.18.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Serafimangel Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I loved Full Metal Panic, that was a great series, So was Full Metal Alchemist (but I havent seen all of that yet)

Inuyasha was really good and I loved Fruits Basket too (but that was kind of cut short)

Angelic Layer and Tokyo Mew Mew were really good too.

08.28.2006, 03:47 PM Serafimangel is offline   Profile for Serafimangel Add Serafimangel to your buddy list Send an Email to Serafimangel
TohruHonda90
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 09.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by TohruHonda90 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I like fruits basket!

09.15.2006, 06:41 AM TohruHonda90 is offline   Profile for TohruHonda90 Add TohruHonda90 to your buddy list
[  «    1  2  3    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks