QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - anime people like
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » anime people like » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2  3    »  ]
Sunchaser
Totoro

Registration Date: 02.22.06
anime people likePost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Sunchaser Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

so what are some other animes people like? i like prince of tennis...it's cool

First signature made by kittycatjess. Thank you so much!
Second signature also made by kittycatjess...it's our joint sig!
Third signature made by mpw3d . Thank you!

06.15.2006, 08:45 PM Sunchaser is offline   Profile for Sunchaser Add Sunchaser to your buddy list Send an Email to Sunchaser
SpiritedSen
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.10.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by SpiritedSen Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

My sig obv tells you I love Perfect Blue, but I also adored Metropolis, it's SUCH an awesome film! I also really love Fist Of The North Star.

06.16.2006, 05:32 PM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
Sunchaser
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Sunchaser Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

awesome..

06.16.2006, 06:11 PM Sunchaser is offline   Profile for Sunchaser Add Sunchaser to your buddy list Send an Email to Sunchaser
shiawase
Ohmu

Registration Date: 03.09.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by shiawase Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

DeathNote manga and Fist of the Blue Sky manga are great!! As for anime I like Jin Roh, Ninja Scroll, Mermaid Forest.

~Akarui Tsubasa~

I will save myself from the world I created.

06.16.2006, 10:34 PM shiawase is offline   Profile for shiawase Add shiawase to your buddy list Send an Email to shiawase Homepage of shiawase
UO
(/`A')/

Registration Date: 03.03.02
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by UO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

kare kano is my fav anime series of all time

06.17.2006, 10:18 PM UO is offline   Profile for UO Add UO to your buddy list Send an Email to UO Homepage of UO
ting
Kodama

Registration Date: 06.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ting Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i like Tasubasa and NaNa as well. They are totally different from each other but i like both style.

06.18.2006, 08:49 AM ting is offline   Profile for ting Add ting to your buddy list Homepage of ting Add ting to your contact list
Sunchaser
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Sunchaser Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

UO yay! kare kano! hee hee i like that one too

06.18.2006, 11:45 PM Sunchaser is offline   Profile for Sunchaser Add Sunchaser to your buddy list Send an Email to Sunchaser
aviator
Warawara

Registration Date: 05.29.06
Fate Stay Night!Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by aviator Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I've been watching this series for the past few weeks and I'm absolutely loving it. The episodes always stick to the main theme (or main goal) so the story is very coherent, the characters are great and very well developed. And it has a bit of everything, adventure, humor, drama, mistery, magic, fiersome fights, and best of all... romance!!!

Post last edited by aviator on 07.17.2006, 01:43 AM.

07.16.2006, 05:11 PM aviator is offline   Profile for aviator Add aviator to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

FSN isn't really coherent. It's too much like the game it's based on, so much so that it feels like a game than an anime IMO.

I watched so many titles that it's hard to name "a few". But aside from anime movies, here's a few I really enjoyed:

-Ai Yori Aoshi (NOT the sequel, that one sucked)
-Saikano
-Suzumiya Haruhi
-Tsukihime (from the makers of FSN)

These are the ones I highly recommend.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

07.16.2006, 10:51 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
aviator
Warawara

Registration Date: 05.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by aviator Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Saikano and Tsukihime sound pretty interesting from their description on animenewsnetwork.

I didn't know about the FSN game (actually I haven't played a videogame in ages!!) so I'm not spoiled by it at all (lucky me!!), for me FSN is just a great series

Post last edited by aviator on 07.17.2006, 01:50 AM.

07.17.2006, 01:48 AM aviator is offline   Profile for aviator Add aviator to your buddy list
Cloud
Ohmu

Registration Date: 07.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cloud Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Its hard to watch Animes in Germany- cause thats never shown in TV.
Only sometimes on Christmas the whole night or on MTV is vanHellsing- thats pretty cool!

I luv the susuwatari^^

07.17.2006, 04:58 AM Cloud is offline   Profile for Cloud Add Cloud to your buddy list
nanafan
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.14.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanafan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yay nana fans! woot i am addicted to it.. love suzumiya haruhi too..too bad it's over for now..oh yeah and can't forget ah my goddess!

Post last edited by nanafan on 07.17.2006, 01:48 PM.

07.17.2006, 01:48 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

There's a novel translation under works for Suzumiya Haruhi; it's over at Baka-tsuki.

Saikano isn't interesting. It just r0x0rz. Tsukihime is a more original concept to the vampire genre, and while a little gothic and moody, you can't expect crazy laughter from a horror setting, can you? And the opening sequence is by far the best to have ever existed.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:

07.17.2006, 11:03 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
nanafan
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanafan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

full moon wo sagashite is good...a lot of crying at least i did.. can't forget cardcaptor sakura, bleach, full metal alchemist and full metal panic, oh and azumanga daioh.

07.18.2006, 01:35 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
mpw3d
Ohmu

Registration Date: 02.08.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by mpw3d Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i like the following: azumanga daioh, love hina, neon genesis evangelion, one piece (the best!!) lol, naruto

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

07.18.2006, 01:55 PM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
UO
(/`A')/

Registration Date: 03.03.02
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by UO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by nanafan
yay nana fans! woot i am addicted to it..

haha, I havent seen the anime series but I saw NANA live-action movie, very-well made

hachi!! lol

07.19.2006, 10:38 AM UO is offline   Profile for UO Add UO to your buddy list Send an Email to UO Homepage of UO
nanafan
Totoro

yeah the movie was really good. you should watch the series too! i reccomend it!

07.19.2006, 01:21 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
kittycatjess
Totoro

Registration Date: 06.27.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kittycatjess Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i like cardcaptures and t titens

07.29.2006, 09:15 AM kittycatjess is offline   Profile for kittycatjess Add kittycatjess to your buddy list Send an Email to kittycatjess
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Suddenly I feel like watching Nana. There's a lot of good reviews about it.

On the series, I know there's an anime series out a few weeks back, but is there also a live-action version? Also wondering how far the manga is, or if it's ended.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:

07.29.2006, 11:01 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
nanafan
Totoro

cardcaptors is a classic love that show. well nana is planned to have 50 episodes i think and the manga is around vol 13 in japan viz translated it into english and only vols 1,2, and 3 are out viz is really slow...

08.01.2006, 07:11 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
[  1  2  3    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks