QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - anime people like
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » anime people like » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  ]
Pendragon
Calcifer

Registration Date: 06.12.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Pendragon Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I like xxxholic. It taught me many things Nice story , can't wait for next volume!

Howl avatar made by ushitora Thanks!

09.17.2006, 02:09 PM Pendragon is offline   Profile for Pendragon Add Pendragon to your buddy list
KenyaSong
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 09.19.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by KenyaSong Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hey, Gungrave is the greatest...
i've just seen it and i'm impressed...

09.19.2006, 03:13 AM KenyaSong is offline   Profile for KenyaSong Add KenyaSong to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Pendragon
I like xxxholic. It taught me many things Nice story , can't wait for next volume!

Watch Paranoia Agent then. It's along the same line, but more morbid, and definitely a lot more confusing.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

09.20.2006, 06:03 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
RealityBites
Tanuki

Registration Date: 09.18.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by RealityBites Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Battle Angel Alita

both manga and the movie

09.20.2006, 11:29 AM RealityBites is offline   Profile for RealityBites Add RealityBites to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Favourite animes?
stuff by shinichiro watanabe, ie: Cowboy Bebop and Samurai champloo

09.20.2006, 12:23 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
RealityBites
Tanuki

Registration Date: 09.18.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by RealityBites Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by JRR
Favourite animes?
stuff by shinichiro watanabe, ie: Cowboy Bebop and Samurai champloo

man I'm huge on them too but the dubbing is so bad... I tell everyone to download it subbed.

Hopefully there will be a new season to Champloo.... I loved the characters so much (& the music).

Cowboy bebop makes me laugh.

09.20.2006, 12:32 PM RealityBites is offline   Profile for RealityBites Add RealityBites to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

My faves are Guyver: The Bioboosted Armour, Azumanga Daioh and any Tenchi series. Also, I'm beginning to develop an obsession with .hack//SIGN.

09.20.2006, 12:41 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Seiji
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Seiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yeah, .Hack//SIGN is great. And the music is awesome.

09.20.2006, 01:47 PM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Neva saw it in me life!!!

09.20.2006, 03:39 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Cherry
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cherry Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i only like chihiro, i love my drug

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

09.23.2006, 09:14 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

This girl is crazy..
I LOVE MY SIG!!
btw.. chihiro, where do ya live??

09.24.2006, 08:34 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Cherry
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cherry Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

in mexico !!! yeah im used to it everyone says im crazy,but im not....i think

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

09.25.2006, 06:57 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
Cherry
Totoro

where do you live??

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

09.25.2006, 06:58 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

quote:
where do you live??

In lanazrote, canary islands.. It spart of spain, but lies a 100 km off the African coast (marocko..dunno how to spell that country!! )
pretty desolate, but I like it round here..
(theoretically, we can both speak spanish rite??? hehe the others cant)

09.26.2006, 03:09 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Spungwa
Tanuki

Registration Date: 09.21.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Spungwa Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Last Exile is my favorite non ghibli anime, not that i have watched much.

I really like the world that is created in the series and the animation is very stylish. Its kind of based in the industrial revolution, but replaces the sea with the air.

It was also the first real anime i ever watched, so i will always remember it as it opened up a whole new genre of stuff to watch

Spungwa

09.26.2006, 06:32 AM Spungwa is offline   Profile for Spungwa Add Spungwa to your buddy list
[  «    1  2  3  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks