QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Snoop Dogg's Anime
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Snoop Dogg's Anime » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Baron

Registration Date: 01.03.06
  Snoop Dogg's AnimePost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i hear snoops goin to be doin an anime, or be in an anime, but i dunno what it's called, what it's about or whether it's western or eastern anime. anyone got any info?

06.18.2006, 09:53 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Registration Date: 01.03.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

know, i don't even like snoop dog, but please, somebosies gotta have some information on this?

06.19.2006, 09:16 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
Cujo
Warawara

Registration Date: 10.21.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cujo Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oh jesus, I wish that it's true! It would be like the coolest anime ever!

10.27.2006, 03:48 PM Cujo is offline   Profile for Cujo Add Cujo to your buddy list Send an Email to Cujo
totorogirl
Warawara

Registration Date: 09.30.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by totorogirl Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

My son showed me the newest music cartoon on CartoonNetwork.com.

Its called Class of 3000 Extras. However, its not Snoop. Its Andre from OutKast.

10.27.2006, 04:35 PM totorogirl is offline   Profile for totorogirl Add totorogirl to your buddy list Send an Email to totorogirl AIM Screenname: akachocobabe
RealityBites
Tanuki

Registration Date: 09.18.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by RealityBites Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The Boondocks is pretty good, you'll like it IB4EThug, it doesn't show here in aus as far as I know (don't quote me on that though).

Here's some more info:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Boondocks

11.01.2006, 11:37 PM RealityBites is offline   Profile for RealityBites Add RealityBites to your buddy list
Cujo
Warawara

Registration Date: 10.21.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cujo Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hey thanks for the info!

11.02.2006, 12:51 AM Cujo is offline   Profile for Cujo Add Cujo to your buddy list Send an Email to Cujo
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks