QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Appleseed
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Appleseed » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 06.19.06
  AppleseedPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by midori Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hey, has anyone seen Appleseed yet? I've been advised to watch it but have been hesitant - please give opinions - thanks

midori

06.19.2006, 08:09 PM midori is offline   Profile for midori Add midori to your buddy list
shiawase
Ohmu

Registration Date: 03.09.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by shiawase Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YES, it is very good!! I love it. Watch it or you're crazy. The CG and the story line is great great great!!!

~Akarui Tsubasa~

I will save myself from the world I created.

06.20.2006, 02:14 AM shiawase is offline   Profile for shiawase Add shiawase to your buddy list Send an Email to shiawase Homepage of shiawase
midori
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 06.19.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by midori Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

sweet. . .thanks for your help!

06.20.2006, 03:02 PM midori is offline   Profile for midori Add midori to your buddy list
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Registration Date: 06.20.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I didnt think much of appleseed i thought the story wasnt great very basic, the animation though was amazing thats all that I really thought was good about the film.

06.21.2006, 09:49 AM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I don't understand what the hell it is! Like, what's the storyline, the setting, etc... I'm confused

08.23.2006, 01:05 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Sunchaser
Totoro

Registration Date: 02.22.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Sunchaser Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Heh, arren18, you and I are in the same boat...

First signature made by kittycatjess. Thank you so much!
Second signature also made by kittycatjess...it's our joint sig!
Third signature made by mpw3d . Thank you!

08.23.2006, 01:52 PM Sunchaser is offline   Profile for Sunchaser Add Sunchaser to your buddy list Send an Email to Sunchaser
mpw3d
Ohmu

Registration Date: 02.08.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by mpw3d Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i've got the CG film of it thats ok..... but i've never seen the weries to it.

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

08.23.2006, 03:20 PM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
totorogirl
Warawara

Registration Date: 09.30.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by totorogirl Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I got the first issue of the Appleseed comics and saw a couple of movies but I didn't take to it much either. Storyline kind of confusing.

10.02.2006, 04:58 PM totorogirl is offline   Profile for totorogirl Add totorogirl to your buddy list Send an Email to totorogirl AIM Screenname: akachocobabe
Rom
Kodama

Registration Date: 08.19.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Rom Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ive got the CG version of it.Its visually amazing and has a cracking soundtrack.But the story is slightly lacking if you ask me.

10.06.2006, 12:48 PM Rom is offline   Profile for Rom Add Rom to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks