QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Newbie
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Newbie » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Forum Shutterbug

Registration Date: 06.20.06
NewbiePost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hey my names Sean i just joined the forum, so any rules or anything i should know about?

06.20.2006, 05:31 PM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
SpiritedSen
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.10.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by SpiritedSen Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Welcome dude!
No rules really, we're a chilled out forum, no swearing or nastiness to others, and you'll get along fine! Check out the religion thread, it'll give you a taste of how we're all really nice to eachother!!

06.20.2006, 06:00 PM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Thanks for the welcome man, for a minute there i thought it a tumbleweed would have rolled by.

06.20.2006, 06:04 PM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
SpiritedSen
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.10.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by SpiritedSen Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

No worries dude! By the way, sweet avatar you've got there!
Also, you've probs noticed all our sigs...they're all made by this super cool dude on here called mpw3d. There's a thread called '2nd side sig' on General Discussions...it you write him a post, I'm sure he'd make you one of whatever you fancy! For then you will truly be one of us!!

Post last edited by SpiritedSen on 06.20.2006, 06:29 PM.

06.20.2006, 06:26 PM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
mpw3d
Ohmu

Registration Date: 02.08.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by mpw3d Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yo dude welcome to the forum i'm the local sig maker lol so if ur wantin a sig making to ur likein just drop a reply and details of the sig and i'll get straight too it.... or u can use some of the other sigs i designed.

just like SpiritedSen said lol.......

whats ur favorite ghibli film then???? mines mononoke

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

06.20.2006, 08:06 PM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hi, I'm the only guy without an avatar or a sig with a pic.

Cheers

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

06.20.2006, 10:49 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Sunchaser
Totoro

Registration Date: 02.22.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Sunchaser Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hey! welcome to the forum! yeah mpw3d is a genius in making sigs...made both of mine...

First signature made by kittycatjess. Thank you so much!
Second signature also made by kittycatjess...it's our joint sig!
Third signature made by mpw3d . Thank you!

06.21.2006, 12:49 AM Sunchaser is offline   Profile for Sunchaser Add Sunchaser to your buddy list Send an Email to Sunchaser
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Registration Date: 01.03.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

welcome man, i'm on the mpw3d sig boat as well, as you can see he's quite skillfull, propz for joining Sean, im Jacob, the notoriouse Thug. the rules here are basically the same rules you'd apply to yourself when at a friends house with a group of friends, all friends here no need for argument or beef or whatever

cheers

06.21.2006, 08:45 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Thanks for the welcomes guys, much appreciated. I already feel at home here. 8]

06.21.2006, 09:06 AM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

quote:
Originally posted by mpw3d
yo dude welcome to the forum i'm the local sig maker lol so if ur wantin a sig making to ur likein just drop a reply and details of the sig and i'll get straight too it.... or u can use some of the other sigs i designed.

Well its a close one i like all the movies for different reasons, but my two favourites are- Howls moving castle for the shear amazingness that it is, and Grave Of The Fireflies cause its one of the best films ive ever seen, its very powerful film.

06.21.2006, 09:09 AM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

quote:
Originally posted by mpw3d

well heres a few pictures id like on my signature-

with this picture i just want it to say ToolFan,
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e278/t...2006/ghilbi.jpg
They same with this Studio Ghibli Fan
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e278/t...reamtheater.jpg
And with this one can you get rid of the tour date thing and just have Dream theater Fan
Thanks alot man.

06.21.2006, 09:28 AM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
Phyrra
Baron

Registration Date: 04.24.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Phyrra Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Welcome, Toolfan1912! 8]

I know that this is pointing out the obvious, but I missed it when I first arrived here. The 'FAQs' are really helpful, as is the 'search' function.

They're up there at the top , underneath the 'Online Ghibli' banner.

I daresay you already saw them, but anyway... heya!

Thanks to mpw3d who made ths amazing sig! The avatar was made by Sarah, from www.digik.net

06.21.2006, 04:10 PM Phyrra is offline   Profile for Phyrra Add Phyrra to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks