QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Azumanga Daioh!!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Azumanga Daioh!! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8    »  ]
Seiji
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Seiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

you could try sending messages to the people who loaded the other episodes on youtube, and ask them if they could load the ones that you are looking for...

11.02.2006, 08:58 PM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm not sure if they can, when youtube cracked down on those uploads, i bet they took the names of the people who had the illegal files on there, best bet is to download it, just search for azumanga daioh.torrent, and download it.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

11.02.2006, 09:01 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Seiji
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Seiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hmm...what is this crackdown you mentioned #1sanfan? Are they trying to get rid of all of the anime episodes?

11.03.2006, 05:40 PM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

well, when google took over, they got rid of alot of licenced anime and videos cause someone complained about having there video on there without permission, as a result, they went after other series, azumanga got hit by this, and some other series so ive heard. its just a matter of time before security laxes and people can start re-uploading them onto the site.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

11.03.2006, 06:13 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!
thanks, ill give it a try!

11.04.2006, 06:14 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

My sis will be angry if they take Tsubasa, Cardcaptor Sakura, and Chobits off. I'd be angry if they took ROD
off(still on second episode in the OVA due to the stupid
laptop going on the fritz)or Bleach, cause sometimes
I have to watch the episodes when I miss them.
I should my sis this anime. Not much reaction from her
though. I thought she'd like it. But then again, she
can't even pronounce the title.
PS: They still have Tsubasa at the moment. On to
episode 12..

Post last edited by foreignfilmfreak on 11.04.2006, 08:08 AM.

11.04.2006, 07:08 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
kk-on-keys
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kk-on-keys Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Certain things are just meant to happen.

11.08.2006, 04:52 PM kk-on-keys is offline   Profile for kk-on-keys Add kk-on-keys to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oh my god*falls off chair laughing*
Who's the elk dude?

11.08.2006, 04:53 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
kk-on-keys
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kk-on-keys Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Kimura, the weirdo teacher

11.08.2006, 04:55 PM kk-on-keys is offline   Profile for kk-on-keys Add kk-on-keys to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I never thought I'd see that. That is awesome. I would be really worried if Kimura was a god though...

11.08.2006, 05:14 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

He reminds me of this dude on fullmetal alchemist..

11.08.2006, 07:02 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

He is a god... of wide-mouthness.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

11.09.2006, 01:24 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
nanafan
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.14.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanafan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

lol that pic is priceless.

11.10.2006, 12:31 AM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!
COZ I LIKE HIGHSCHOOL GIRLS AND STUFF!

11.10.2006, 12:50 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Loscil
Baron

YO!
I ordered azumanga complete box set on amazon yesterday..
ill have it in a week.

11.10.2006, 12:53 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I feel that this is quite appropriate timing:

I made it for one of the previous sig competitions here.

11.10.2006, 01:28 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
kk-on-keys
Ohmu

Haha, nice one arren!

And to keep with Azumanga Ghibli...

AND...

Post last edited by kk-on-keys on 11.10.2006, 03:12 PM.

11.10.2006, 03:11 PM kk-on-keys is offline   Profile for kk-on-keys Add kk-on-keys to your buddy list
nanafan
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.14.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanafan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

lol have you seen the azumanga daioh chars as characters from final fantasy?? osaka is yuna..lol

11.10.2006, 04:01 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Saw the first episode of this show!
In english though(that teacher lady scares
the heck outta me!)
Won't have time to see all 26 episodes til
I'm done Ouran and Tsubasa.

11.10.2006, 06:10 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
kk-on-keys
Ohmu

quote:
Originally posted by nanafan
lol have you seen the azumanga daioh chars as characters from final fantasy?? osaka is yuna..lol

Yeah! So cool

I'll stop now.

Post last edited by kk-on-keys on 11.11.2006, 05:19 AM.

11.11.2006, 05:01 AM kk-on-keys is offline   Profile for kk-on-keys Add kk-on-keys to your buddy list
[  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks