QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Dev or myspace
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Dev or myspace » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Ohmu

Registration Date: 02.08.06
  Dev or myspacePost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by mpw3d Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Howdy yall!! does anyone here have a Deviantart or myspace page???? or even both??

i'm trying at add as many people as i can on both websites....

P.S... unless ur getting tired of seeing them i've got some more sigs in the progress..... most of them aint ghibli pictures though but i have added V.cute characters though

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

07.07.2006, 05:20 AM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
SpiritedSen
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.10.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by SpiritedSen Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by mpw3d
P.S... unless ur getting tired of seeing them i've got some more sigs in the progress..... most of them aint ghibli pictures though but i have added V.cute characters though

Can't help you with the myspace stuff, but I, for one, would LOVE to see some new sigs! I've just been telling a new member, littlewing, about your now legendary sig designing abilities, so expect to hear from her!! Will you be putting ur new sigs on your 2nd Side Sig thread? Can't wait!!

Post last edited by SpiritedSen on 07.07.2006, 10:15 AM.

07.07.2006, 10:09 AM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
mpw3d
Ohmu

Registration Date: 02.08.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by mpw3d Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

probably will.... lol

but these ones aint gonna be ghibli sigs there really cute characters on sigs and ive spent abit more time on these

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

07.07.2006, 10:41 AM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Registration Date: 06.20.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Well im on myspace and my myspace address is below my sig so if yah feel like adding me feel free to do so.

07.07.2006, 10:59 AM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks