QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - ~KAWAII THREAD~
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » ~KAWAII THREAD~ » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5    »  ]
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank
OK, I won't. It was meant in a jokey way, not a dirty way. Sorry - must remember there are kids here.

I wasn't meaning because theer are kids... it was just because it was scary!

12.31.2006, 11:48 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

lawl! Saddle u hav pervy adgenda's? You dog! You think u know someone and then u find out their a pervert....Dispicable.

awww arren u gettin all embarassed by 'pervy agenda's' I could say a LOT worse, but i wont because unlike saddle i can hold in my rudeness. *glares at saddle* Your destroying poor arrens innocence.

Wait one minute, arren uv seen anime rudeyness! I kno coz we were talkin about it! UR NOT INNOCENT AT ALL!
And consequently how does pervy agendas upset u?

12.31.2006, 12:15 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Damn, this is getting blown up out of all proportion. It was a joke, grrr....

And I'm not saying anyone in particular is a kid, just that there are kids present.

Bah, humbug! You lot are no fun.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

12.31.2006, 01:35 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
arren18
Administrator

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Nausicaa_Cat
lawl! Saddle u hav pervy adgenda's? You dog! You think u know someone and then u find out their a pervert....Dispicable.

Calm down.

quote:
awww arren u gettin all embarassed by 'pervy agenda's' I could say a LOT worse, but i wont because unlike saddle i can hold in my rudeness. *glares at saddle* Your destroying poor arrens innocence.

I'm not particularly embarassed, it's just a worrying phrase.

quote:
Wait one minute, arren uv seen anime rudeyness! I kno coz we were talkin about it! UR NOT INNOCENT AT ALL!
And consequently how does pervy agendas upset u?

First: What's your point?
Second: Calm down again.
Third: It just sounds weird.

12.31.2006, 01:48 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
kk-on-keys
Ohmu

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kk-on-keys Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:
Jo's Journal

KK, I just wandered over and read that blog. That's really neat. Cute too. You're not young are you? That kind of writing only comes after X years of knowing the world. Or are you just a very sharp kid who's in touch?

Anyway, thanks, it was a good read. I ought to start a blog: heck I need somewhere to unload all this **** I carry around every day. And that doesn't include writing fanfiction into which I dump my own pervy agendas.

I'm glad you like the blog I'm 15, by the way, but I've seen a hell of a lot!

And I added you back as a friend

01.01.2007, 09:44 AM kk-on-keys is offline   Profile for kk-on-keys Add kk-on-keys to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Poor arren.
Poor saddle.
NC, leave them alone. I think your
bugging them to death. And I
don't think their enjoying it.
(gee, am I actually making sense!)
Hey, I know the Japanese word for
pervert..
(hmmm, maybe not)

Post last edited by foreignfilmfreak on 01.01.2007, 10:23 AM.

01.01.2007, 10:20 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by kk-on-keys I'm glad you like the blog I'm 15, by the way, but I've seen a hell of a lot!

Damn, that's scary. You write like a person much older. You mention kids which is misleading, so I assumed you were married! Question - if you don't mind? What was the song you heard when you were six? I take it the person was Syd Barratt?

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

01.01.2007, 10:59 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
Originally posted by foreignfilmfreak
pervert..

Baka. So now when people call you baka! you know what they're saying.

01.01.2007, 11:00 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Does baka mean alot of words in japanese?
I thought is was something else, but I
call Ray a baka alot, oh..
Poor kk. Saddle thought she was married.
Oh well. No meaning to being a nuisance here.
I'm trying real hard to make sense. I hope
I'm making progress here.

Post last edited by foreignfilmfreak on 01.01.2007, 11:12 AM.

01.01.2007, 11:08 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
kk-on-keys
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kk-on-keys Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by kk-on-keys I'm glad you like the blog I'm 15, by the way, but I've seen a hell of a lot!

Damn, that's scary. You write like a person much older. You mention kids which is misleading, so I assumed you were married! Question - if you don't mind? What was the song you heard when you were six? I take it the person was Syd Barratt?

haha, no, I'm not married, but a lot of small people hang around me

and you guessed right it was syd (RIP). the song was 'shine on you crazy diamond'. love it.

01.01.2007, 11:14 AM kk-on-keys is offline   Profile for kk-on-keys Add kk-on-keys to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Little kids enjoy tourmenting me.
My biggest enemy is a Gr.3 girl.
Grr, I'll get her. Making fun of me and
my stories..

01.01.2007, 11:15 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
Originally posted by kk-on-keys and you guessed right it was syd (RIP). the song was 'shine on you crazy diamond'. love it.

Syd was indeed too mad for his own good. There is a fine line between genius and crazy and he was over that line by a fair way, sadly.

Amazing co-incidence which you won't beleive but it's true - I loaded "Shine On..." onto my iPod this morning. In my view it's the finest piece of music the Floyd wrote (and therefore the finest piece of music to come out of the 70s) and in a way you're very lucky that it was that which opened your heart to music.

I think for me it was Labi Siffre "It Must Be Love", as you can see I had my awareness woken in the early 70s which was, tragically a really crap time to discover pop music but fortunately a damn good time to discover rock and progressive. Give me some early ELP or Camel or Genesis and I'm a happy bunny.

01.01.2007, 12:39 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
kk-on-keys
Ohmu

It's such a shame that he crossed that line. He had so much left to give.

And yes, I am lucky that that's the song that really got me into music. My parents' music collection has played a huge part of who I am today (even my name - I was named after Dylan's 'Visions Of Johanna').

and you have good taste, by the way

01.01.2007, 12:54 PM kk-on-keys is offline   Profile for kk-on-keys Add kk-on-keys to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
Originally posted by kk-on-keys
I was named after Dylan's 'Visions Of Johanna'.

aww, sweet

quote:

Only in music. You don't wanna see my wardrobe.

Have you listened to Camel's "Snowgoose" all the way through? Such a great album, almost mystical, lovely.

If my wife and I had had a boy he'd probably have been called Rhayader. I love that name, it's got a certain celtic primitive wind-blown sound to it. When I hear it I just think of long grasses just inland from beaches being blown by the wind.

01.01.2007, 04:44 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
arren18
Administrator

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by foreignfilmfreak
pervert..

Baka. So now when people call you baka! you know what they're saying.

baka is "idiot"...

01.02.2007, 07:08 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I knew that, and baka can also mean monster(I think
with only certain sentences..).
I think I'll post some pics here of Magical x Miracle, if
I can find any, and some chibi pics of Tsubasa and Ghibli.

01.02.2007, 09:34 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
kk-on-keys
Ohmu

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by kk-on-keys

Only in music. You don't wanna see my wardrobe.

Haha

quote:
Have you listened to Camel's "Snowgoose" all the way through? Such a great album, almost mystical, lovely.

Not all the way through, I just know a few songs - I'll try to dig it out from somewhere

quote:
If my wife and I had had a boy he'd probably have been called Rhayader. I love that name, it's got a certain celtic primitive wind-blown sound to it. When I hear it I just think of long grasses just inland from beaches being blown by the wind.

That is a really lovely name I like that.

01.02.2007, 09:51 AM kk-on-keys is offline   Profile for kk-on-keys Add kk-on-keys to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Hey, kk, have ya seen the vid with Kuro-tan and Fai singing the song Just lose it? I should post the vid later.
Kurogane's parts are hilaruious, to me any way.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1SKGfplClU
Darn it! WORK!!

Post last edited by foreignfilmfreak on 01.02.2007, 12:18 PM.

01.02.2007, 10:50 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
Originally posted by arren18 baka is "idiot"...

I know, 'twas just a wind-up.

01.02.2007, 04:47 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
nanafan
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.14.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanafan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

crap i totally forgot i was still logged on...man iam forgetful.

01.02.2007, 05:32 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
[  «    1  2  3  4  5    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks