QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - His and Her Circumstances
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » His and Her Circumstances » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 03.05.03
His and Her CircumstancesPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by shizuku Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Anyone seen the anime? by gainax? i have! so cool!

go yukino! go arima!

03.05.2003, 10:04 AM shizuku is offline   Profile for shizuku Add shizuku to your buddy list Send an Email to shizuku
UO
(/`A')/

Registration Date: 03.03.02
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by UO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

!! Kare Kano is my all-time fav anime (yes, above ghibli films )

miyazawa's crazyiness cracks me up everytime xD... and yea.. all the characters were fun (well cept arima )

i wish though they had made a better ending.... or rather... more complete ending. after watching whole series in 3 days, i spent weeks looking for the manga continuation >:/

03.05.2003, 02:10 PM UO is offline   Profile for UO Add UO to your buddy list Send an Email to UO Homepage of UO
shizuku
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 03.05.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by shizuku Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

ah...yea arima is a boring one...

but asaba so funny! (kyahaha!)

i actually haven't finished the whole series...i watched up to 13 and that's it....

03.05.2003, 07:43 PM shizuku is offline   Profile for shizuku Add shizuku to your buddy list Send an Email to shizuku
Ray15
Totoro

Registration Date: 04.08.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Ray15 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hahaha, I got to get use to calling two people here Shizuku.
I don't think I've even heard of it. I might look into it.

Thanks for the Sig #1 Sanfan

07.02.2007, 07:16 PM Ray15 is offline   Profile for Ray15 Add Ray15 to your buddy list Send an Email to Ray15 AIM Screenname: ryanclms YIM Screenname: Ryan Weaver
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Well seeing as you Necro'd a 4 year old thread don't worry about it, that user is long gone...

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

07.03.2007, 04:52 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Ray15
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Ray15 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I know I got bored and wanted to bring up theses dead threads

07.03.2007, 01:18 PM Ray15 is offline   Profile for Ray15 Add Ray15 to your buddy list Send an Email to Ray15 AIM Screenname: ryanclms YIM Screenname: Ryan Weaver
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

That doesn't help those of us who are trying to follow the current threads. What you're doing is really bad net-manners, you know that? Its the net equivalent of being an annoying asshole. Aka spamming.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

07.03.2007, 03:14 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Ray15
Totoro

But some one might want to take a look at this if there looking for old anime. It's not like it's gonna get in the way of other threads. Their still there

07.03.2007, 04:53 PM Ray15 is offline   Profile for Ray15 Add Ray15 to your buddy list Send an Email to Ray15 AIM Screenname: ryanclms YIM Screenname: Ryan Weaver
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The important word in that post is "might". If somebody does desperately want to discuss it, they can find this thread themselves, or - god forbid - make their own!

07.04.2007, 04:59 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks