QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - New to the forums, but not to Ghibli. ^_^
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » New to the forums, but not to Ghibli. ^_^ » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 07.16.06
  New to the forums, but not to Ghibli. ^_^Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Infernoman Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hello everyone, I just joined the forums and would like to say hello.
As the topic's title states, I'm no stranger to Studio Ghibli, and I hope to share my views on plenty of it's films.

I've also been active in various forums over the past couple of years, so I'm hoping not to have any problems finding my way around....Speaking of which, I haven't found any sort of "rules" thread around, so I'm just assuming that it's alright to introduce myself like this. ^_^;

07.16.2006, 09:33 PM Infernoman is offline   Profile for Infernoman Add Infernoman to your buddy list Homepage of Infernoman
LittleWing
Ohmu

Registration Date: 11.01.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by LittleWing Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Welcome to the forums!

"When you're old, all you want to do is stare at the scenery.
It's so strange. I've never felt so peaceful before."

07.16.2006, 09:35 PM LittleWing is offline   Profile for LittleWing Add LittleWing to your buddy list
SpiritedSen
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.10.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by SpiritedSen Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Welcome dude! Totally sweet name btw!

07.16.2006, 10:09 PM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
aviator
Warawara

Registration Date: 05.29.06
  welcome aboard!Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by aviator Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Nice to see our forum growing! One thing you'll not have problems with is finding topics to share your views!

07.16.2006, 10:50 PM aviator is offline   Profile for aviator Add aviator to your buddy list
mpw3d
Ohmu

Registration Date: 02.08.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by mpw3d Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hey! welcome to the forums

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

07.17.2006, 04:23 AM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
Cloud
Ohmu

Registration Date: 07.15.06
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cloud Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Welcome here! Enjoy the forums!

I luv the susuwatari^^

07.17.2006, 05:45 AM Cloud is offline   Profile for Cloud Add Cloud to your buddy list
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Registration Date: 06.20.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Infernoman
Hello everyone, I just joined the forums and would like to say hello.
As the topic's title states, I'm no stranger to Studio Ghibli, and I hope to share my views on plenty of it's films.

I've also been active in various forums over the past couple of years, so I'm hoping not to have any problems finding my way around....Speaking of which, I haven't found any sort of "rules" thread around, so I'm just assuming that it's alright to introduce myself like this. ^_^;

Welcome to the fourms, check out my thread which doing quite well all is explained in the title-
http://www.onlineghibli.com/tavern/threa...1&styleid=1

07.17.2006, 08:13 AM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
Pendragon
Calcifer

Registration Date: 06.12.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Pendragon Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Welcome to the forum and have fun!

Howl avatar made by ushitora Thanks!

07.17.2006, 08:15 AM Pendragon is offline   Profile for Pendragon Add Pendragon to your buddy list
nanafan
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.14.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanafan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

welcome to the forums!

07.17.2006, 01:36 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
Sunchaser
Totoro

Registration Date: 02.22.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Sunchaser Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hey man! welcome to the forums!

First signature made by kittycatjess. Thank you so much!
Second signature also made by kittycatjess...it's our joint sig!
Third signature made by mpw3d . Thank you!

07.17.2006, 05:38 PM Sunchaser is offline   Profile for Sunchaser Add Sunchaser to your buddy list Send an Email to Sunchaser
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks