QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Super Powers
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Super Powers » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2    »  ]
Phyrra
Baron

Registration Date: 04.24.06
Super PowersPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Phyrra Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Sometimes, when I'm bored, I think about the super power that I'd like best...

If you could only have one super power, what would it be? What would be your second choice?

I'd want to be able to fly... with invisibility second, or supreme intellegence...

How about you?

Thanks to mpw3d who made ths amazing sig! The avatar was made by Sarah, from www.digik.net

07.18.2006, 02:39 PM Phyrra is offline   Profile for Phyrra Add Phyrra to your buddy list
mpw3d
Ohmu

Registration Date: 02.08.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by mpw3d Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i would like the power and energy too one day tidy my room lol

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

07.18.2006, 02:40 PM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
Feel_the_Light
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Feel_the_Light Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i would like the pwer to grant world peace and let everyone find their soulmates.

07.18.2006, 03:07 PM Feel_the_Light is offline   Profile for Feel_the_Light Add Feel_the_Light to your buddy list
SpiritedSen
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.10.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by SpiritedSen Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Super Human strength, and being able to destroy things just by looking at them...Tetsuo style!!

07.18.2006, 03:21 PM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
Phyrra
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Phyrra Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by SpiritedSen
being able to destroy things just by looking at them

Wouldn't that be just like Midas' touch, but with vision as opposed to touch? Everyone you looked at, every beautiful thing you gazed at would crumble an die. You would never be able to love anyone without reducing their body to ashes ...

Sorry, that was rather apocalyptical. I guess if you could turn the power on and off, it'd be cool when someone annoyed you. You could just stare at them and they'd fall apart .

Howell, I love your power I would change mine to yours, but I'm too attracted by the possibility of being able to just drift into the air whenever someone was getting on your nerves. Then you could just fall on them from a great heigh . Or fly to school and have luch on the roof...

mpw3d, yours was very funny

Thanks to mpw3d who made ths amazing sig! The avatar was made by Sarah, from www.digik.net

07.18.2006, 03:58 PM Phyrra is offline   Profile for Phyrra Add Phyrra to your buddy list
SpiritedSen
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by SpiritedSen Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Phyrra
Wouldn't that be just like Midas' touch, but with vision as opposed to touch? Everyone you looked at, every beautiful thing you gazed at would crumble an die.

No dude...that's why I said Tetsuo style, you know, out of Akira? He can will things to happen by looking at them, but he doesn't destroy everything he sees, just the things that he wants to...that's what I want!

07.18.2006, 04:18 PM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
Feel_the_Light
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Feel_the_Light Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

t'would be nice.

07.18.2006, 04:24 PM Feel_the_Light is offline   Profile for Feel_the_Light Add Feel_the_Light to your buddy list
Phyrra
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Phyrra Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by SpiritedSen
No dude...that's why I said Tetsuo style, you know, out of Akira? He can will things to happen by looking at them, but he doesn't destroy everything he sees, just the things that he wants to...that's what I want!

Oh... I.. err... must have... skipped that bit... sorry, I'll read more carefully from now on > Sorry!!

Mind you, hopefully you wouldn't be experimented on like Tetsuo... that'd be sad...

07.18.2006, 04:28 PM Phyrra is offline   Profile for Phyrra Add Phyrra to your buddy list
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Registration Date: 06.20.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Id, have power of invisibility, the power to regenerate limbs and organ and to repair wounds faster.

07.18.2006, 05:20 PM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
SpiritedSen
Totoro

I've changed my mind!! Instead of super human strength, I want to be indestructable...you know, like Superman can't be killed by anything (except Kryptonite) and bullets bounce off him and stuff!!
Yehhh, that's the one...sweeeeet!!

I'll stick with the destroying things at will with my eyes thing though!!

Post last edited by SpiritedSen on 07.18.2006, 06:40 PM.

07.18.2006, 06:38 PM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
LittleWing
Ohmu

Registration Date: 11.01.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by LittleWing Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I would like to have the power to stop hunger worldwide. It breaks my heart and it makes me feel very bad...

"When you're old, all you want to do is stare at the scenery.
It's so strange. I've never felt so peaceful before."

07.18.2006, 10:18 PM LittleWing is offline   Profile for LittleWing Add LittleWing to your buddy list
Sunchaser
Totoro

Registration Date: 02.22.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Sunchaser Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The power to FLY, definitely...and maybe second, to be able to disappear whenever I want to wherever I want...

First signature made by kittycatjess. Thank you so much!
Second signature also made by kittycatjess...it's our joint sig!
Third signature made by mpw3d . Thank you!

07.18.2006, 11:53 PM Sunchaser is offline   Profile for Sunchaser Add Sunchaser to your buddy list Send an Email to Sunchaser
IluvHowl06
Ohmu

Registration Date: 03.19.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by IluvHowl06 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i want the powers of the elements of the earth! yay for wind!

07.19.2006, 12:09 AM IluvHowl06 is offline   Profile for IluvHowl06 Add IluvHowl06 to your buddy list
Phyrra
Baron

I was just thinking what I'd be like to have the power to mind read...

Would you use it all the time? probe people on the bus, find out what people really thought about you, determine what someone was actually thinking? or would you use it sparingly, and leave people to the only place where they are truely alone, their mind?

Just curious...

07.19.2006, 02:18 AM Phyrra is offline   Profile for Phyrra Add Phyrra to your buddy list
Feel_the_Light
Totoro

I would use it sparingly, but if they were upset or something like that i'd use it to help.

07.19.2006, 03:42 AM Feel_the_Light is offline   Profile for Feel_the_Light Add Feel_the_Light to your buddy list
Phyrra
Baron

What if I uncovered some kind of terrible secret... would I dare apporach them afterwards? What if I discovered that they really hated me... would I perfer to know, or not to have known in the first place?

Perhaps I'm getting too philisophical here...

07.19.2006, 03:53 AM Phyrra is offline   Profile for Phyrra Add Phyrra to your buddy list
Feel_the_Light
Totoro

well, i wouldn't approach a total stranger, but if i knew the person i would gently ask what's wrong, but not outright say i knew. If someone hated me i'd try and deal with it and not let it bring me down.

07.19.2006, 04:09 AM Feel_the_Light is offline   Profile for Feel_the_Light Add Feel_the_Light to your buddy list
Phyrra
Baron

Howell, that would be the way to go about it... however...

If I passed someone on the street, then I might slightly probe their mind... examine what they think... have a see about how their life is going... generally be nosey

Of course, I wouldn't use my power to get their person information, like credit card numbers and the like... I just wouldn't be able to bring myself to do it... I even pause before killing these flying ants... I'm not meant to be a criminal 8] ~ is that good or bad??

07.19.2006, 04:20 AM Phyrra is offline   Profile for Phyrra Add Phyrra to your buddy list
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Registration Date: 01.03.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i want the ability to create alchohol & ganja from nothing, & immunity from the police
but howell's idea was good as well

cheers all

07.19.2006, 06:22 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
Feel_the_Light
Totoro

quote:
Originally posted by Phyrra
Howell, that would be the way to go about it... however...

If I passed someone on the street, then I might slightly probe their mind... examine what they think... have a see about how their life is going... generally be nosey

Of course, I wouldn't use my power to get their person information, like credit card numbers and the like... I just wouldn't be able to bring myself to do it... I even pause before killing these flying ants... I'm not meant to be a criminal 8] ~ is that good or bad??

I think that's good, you would just be curious about others surely there's no bad from that.

07.19.2006, 06:51 AM Feel_the_Light is offline   Profile for Feel_the_Light Add Feel_the_Light to your buddy list
[  1  2    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks